Reviews for Saturday
This was the sweetest thing ever! I love how you got each character's personality across. Sam is totally self sacrificing, and Dean is always lying to everyone about how much he cares. And John! Oh, that scene with John telling Sam he wants him to have good memories and sharing stories about his childhood made my day! If he hadn't gotten into hunting, he would've been a great dad. Thanks for writing this! Beautiful use of imagery and language. Definitely one of the best short stories I've ever read (including non fan-fiction). Best wishes! Keep writing!
Italy's Driving chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
It's funny how Sam says that he's Dean's only brother, when he's not 'cause of Adam.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
What a wonderful final sentence! Nice story :)
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I really enjoyed this. I loved that John put off the hunt to go to the museum with Sam and said he regretted that he'd never had a normal life. I also loved Dean not wanting to leave Sam alone and telling John he would continue trying to protect him from everything.
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Oh, wow. So many emotions in this fanfic. :) And I loved it. So many people portray John as a bad father, but I've always thought he just did the best he could. Thanks for showing that side of him. :) Anyway, great job, and keep up the good work!
GreekDefender chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
It was nice seeing John in a positive light for once. He usually is portrayed as a semi-abusive ass and its pleasant to see him acting like a good father. Really enjoyed this story.
Dean's PieGirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Omg! Idk why, but i just cried SO much reading this fic!
Real good stuff! You're Awesome! Omg, still crying! Aaaaaaaaaaah!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Loved this - especially the "Watch me," line.
Amanda chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This is just, it's so beautiful. It fills me to the brim with happiness and joy. I feel like I'm going to turn into a pile of mush.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Really nice oneshot. Glad John was a good guy in this and not a revenge-driven psycho he can be. Keep up the great work!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Very nice John story, even though I do admit to liking some of the arsehole John stories lol! xo
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
What a lovely story. You did well. Little brothers can be worth everything and the memories must last a life time because they aren't little for very long.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Loved it! Thought is was a very good example of how sibling relationships can take a turn for the rocky side when careless thoughtless words are thrown around 'just cause'. And I love that Dean secretly wanted Sam to kick up a fuss so he would have an excuse to stay with him, but still be able to 'be cool' in the eyes of everyone.
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Yes ,e likes
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Good!
OMG!
LOVED IT!
And John and Sammy and Dean!
Ahhhhhhhhh :)