Reviews for A Resolution Found
Goldenbassets chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
Oh the feels!
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I really enjoyed this. Agreed the writers really robbed us of the depth of their relationship in the later seasons. Clearly they wanted to be together for way better reasons.

What I loved most about this was how Hyde had become a scholar on Jackie's moods. The way he could read her, her confusion and trepidation and fear and hope. You do a great job of describing the look that made him nearly fall in love all over again when he could see how much she wanted him to say that he loved her because it was a mirror reflection of what he'd come to feel himself - that he couldn't live without her. (and you clearly are a keen observer of this show, because I could literally see Mila Kunis acting out Jackie just the way you described).

this was sweet. Donna's role in this made me happy too.
fruitwhirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
anyways it's been like eight or so years but i love this i love this i love this. for someone to be able to use hyde and the word "fluff" in the same sentence, the fluff's all gotta be in hyde's head. and you executed it perfectly here! so nice.
107derwent chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Loved it! I rewatched this episode today and i figured out that it was a shitty make up. At the first time i didnt noticed it, i just wanted they back together anyhow hehehe they really screwed the show up agter season 7, and it's so recomforting to read some pieces like this that brings them back to the character. Thanks for it! Oh, and I really enjoyed the writing style. Got a little confused in some parts, but i managed to get the idea.
Shme chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
you're a great writer and i liked the idea of where you were going with this but honestly i couldn't finish it. I was getting way too annoyed with all your use of parentheses. If i made the amount of times you used them a drinking game i would be in the hospital. Again, good writing, awesome word choice but you need to chill with them. Way too excessive.
RIFA79 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This is something I don't understand, why did the writers get JH back together like that? You're right they deserved better and you gave them that so thank you.
acc5rod chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
It's rare that you find a fic where the break-up of Season 7 is addressed in a believable way and the writer gives both parties involved the upmost respect. I love your writing style.
Adri chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Jackie's feelings for Hyde are very strong considering she wanted a future with him; Hyde's are, too, in their own way. He has trouble expressing those feelings but Jackie wants reassurance of a promise that they will end up together. Hopefully, things will work out well for them; I know they do by the way you ended the chapter but I am hoping there's more where you can write about how he confesses his feelings and plans for their future. I urge and encourage you to continue and write at least one more chapter. Excellent work!
schottzie chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I liked it although I got a little confused with the jumping back and forth in time. Your'e right-they deserved a better storyline than the lame one they got. I like how you write Hyde's thoughts. If only the writers had done a better job-they really screwed this relationship up in season 8. I'm so glad there is fanfic to fix all those mistakes. Thanks and good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
You're right this was so fluffy and I love that it is. You really captured Hyde's love and tenderness for Jackie. Your version is so much better. I was holding my breath when Jackie asked "can you give me one now?" Please tell me you have more.
MistyMountainHop chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is much better than J/H's reconciliation in "Down the Road Apiece". This story takes into account the depth of their actual relationship, not some superficial (mis)understanding of it. I hope there's more. :D

My favorite bits are:

1) he had become a scholar on the many moods of Jackie.

2) "About Christmas. I know how much that upset you. And after the wedding when you needed an answer from me. I'm sorry I couldn't give it to you then."

"I… then?" Jackie looked at him with a sudden alertness and he swore he could see the hope flare up in her eyes—as bright as the flashes of light that were still coming from the TV. "Can you give me one now?"
LoveNLearn chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I like it. Please keep going.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Great Chapter & More Please
Ghost 1247 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I hope it goes well for Hyde, they both have such history !