Reviews for Bittersweet
I'm lovin it! xDDD
Ravenclaw-Reject chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
Sirius is a pureblood!
Kcmfanfic chapter 20 . 1/14/2006
Fabulous! Keep up the fantasic work!
Mrs.RhettButlerorHarryPotter chapter 20 . 1/8/2006
Please continue!
Little Miss Arwen chapter 20 . 3/6/2004
that is awsome please update soon!
nyaanyaanyaa chapter 20 . 11/1/2003
this is hilarious *snort* *chuckle*
GinnylovesHarry chapter 4 . 7/28/2003
I love the; well Ron did,it took Harry a while,as he was worried that Ron was going to kill him;line. Very funny and cute.
Butler chapter 20 . 6/3/2003
GOOD update soon.
Butler chapter 19 . 3/28/2003
Funny. I like fluff. and Whats wrong with ruskbyte? I like his stories.
freakyleopard chapter 19 . 12/21/2002
kewl! i liked it! sorry, but it should take me awhile to reveiw for the next about month, someone has been staying in the computer room, so don't kill me if it takes awhile to review! once again, loved it and can't wait for the next chapter!
ummm chapter 19 . 12/21/2002
FYI: madame pince is the name of the Librarian; Madame pomfrey is the nurse's name.

THANX
candledot chapter 4 . 12/13/2002
great chapter - poor, poor harry!
candledot chapter 3 . 12/13/2002
ok -

I LOVE Iris - it's one of the best goo-goo songs ever.. i NEVER EVEN THOUGTH of Giny and Harry looking together liek JAmes and Lilly - you are so brilliant!

I really love your fic, your doing a great job with it.. i wonder, did SEV get killed by Voldie?
Fi chapter 18 . 12/10/2002
Hi!

I LOVE THIS STORY! :D:D:D:D:D:D MORE! :D

I'd like to be a Gryffindor under the name Fi Hunt. Ravenclaw would be ok too hehe. I don't mind who I date (so long as it's a guy hehe)

Fi.
freakyleopard chapter 18 . 11/25/2002
You really are very weird, you know that. Christmas Dance, you are giving everyone choices on you do go with! NUT JOB! good chapter though, i liked it. you are right though, that cliffie wasn't up to your usual standeards.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »