Reviews for Tidbit
Surely Blue chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
"Must be a new record."

Wow, that was cold, with a capital C-O-L-D. Sherlock, the way he is in this fan-fiction, is simply shameless. His true feelings were betrayed by the bits with the clumsy music. That was sort of cute, but I did feel bad for John’s newest date - Amelia. I cannot blame her for skipping another outing. It was best that she took her leave ASAP because who knows what strangeness Sherlock would have thought up for the future. The way John tried to reel her in and distract her from the first text with that lumbering compliment was hilarious. I also liked the not-so-random mention and quick dismissal of Lestrade thoughts. I didn’t see any spelling mistakes. Thank you for sharing your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
D'AWWW
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Great story :D
WelshMagician chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
XD I love it! On the road to Johnlock greatness, writing a Jealous Sherlock fic is absolutely necessary. Me and my little cosplay group watched Reichenbach Fall together, and we were all silently crying when John was talking to Sherlock's grave marker...ok, thats a little embarassing. *grins sheepishly* By the way, have you seen the new Star Trek movies? I saw the second one in theaters, and I flipped out when I saw that Sherlock was in it. He may have been an evil bastard, but he was a BADASS evil bastard }:P
RoEleventyone chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Ajshdfdbjkjfh *drowns in cuteness*. Ahem. This was a brilliant, superbly in-character, delightfully adorable, astoundingly written fic. Thank you for writing. -Ro :)
qnadia7 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
That was so sweet! Thank you for taking away my pain about Reichenbach Fall.