Reviews for The Commitment
isadora.wingless chapter 21 . 7/1/2014
great closing line the best truth...
Guest chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
o8suhbfuidthgiosurbgtouiahe go; YES! hhahaha i loved it!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
I'm glad to see this fic doesn't have 'complete' on it since I still feel these 2 have to work through & decide on some things for hope of a long lasting union. But this chapter was so nice. They finally had their moment of total happiness and contentment. The relief was palpable. Thanks for writing.
Cat chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
I hope that it doesn't take a month for the next chapter and that now they're married this story doesn't end too soon because I check everyday for a new chapter, this story is just so good.
Myung chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
What a perfect way to start this Saturday: an update from your story. First of all I want to say I'm extremely relieved, because it did cross my mind that maybe you'd abandoned the story. With that said, let me tell you I love this fic so so much. I liked that you didn't go all crazy with the wedding details, and vows, and dancing, and guests. That you presented the night highlights, and small cute details, but left the rest to our imagination. Thanks again!
FaberryBRA chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
Guest chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
OMG so longed for and loved this update! Bravo! Love this unique story.
Y chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
Welcome back!
Thank you for writing this beautiful update.
Breath taking.
RedPoetist chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
Guest chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
1 - At every new chapter, cheer, yay new chapter!
2 - It's been ages, re-read to catch up (again, again, again...)
3 - Moan and grumble at how freaking annoying these two are. Cast aspersions against you ;-)
4 - Cry at Chapter 19. Nay sob ( .time)
5 - Repeat
Guest chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
exquisite! I have no other words for your story :)
Evangelion10119 chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
What a lovely ending to such a well-written and captivating story. I really enjoyed each installment and appreciate you keeping up with it!
icepikk chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
You have to go through hell to get to heaven. This is proof. Very, very well done. Thank you.
E22 chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
OMG this story is actually beautiful I love it! I can't wait for more x
DrKCooper chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
Father Brophy! I sure wish more stories featured this character.
1,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »