Reviews for The Commitment
Y chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
Welcome back!
Thank you for writing this beautiful update.
Breath taking.
RedPoetist chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
Excellent!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
1 - At every new chapter, cheer, yay new chapter!
2 - It's been ages, re-read to catch up (again, again, again...)
3 - Moan and grumble at how freaking annoying these two are. Cast aspersions against you ;-)
4 - Cry at Chapter 19. Nay sob ( .time)
5 - Repeat
Guest chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
exquisite! I have no other words for your story :)
Evangelion10119 chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
What a lovely ending to such a well-written and captivating story. I really enjoyed each installment and appreciate you keeping up with it!
icepikk chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
You have to go through hell to get to heaven. This is proof. Very, very well done. Thank you.
E22 chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
OMG this story is actually beautiful I love it! I can't wait for more x
DrKCooper chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
Father Brophy! I sure wish more stories featured this character.
Vez87 chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
In two days I've read this from start to here. While I admit I was hesitant at first trying to wrap my head around the premise, as I read more I found myself unable to tear away. I think this is about as close to cannon characters as I've seen. Hope to see some more of it and looking forward to other fics
Zasterfate chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
I can't praise this story more than I already have. It's my favorite. Every single chapter is so complete that I can give myself over to the storytelling. I love that.

I cannot wait to see what more you have to share in the next update because this story is...something else. All on its own.
hovercat1 chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
Loved it!
mrj726 chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
Rockets and stars for you!
Hearrtonmysleeve chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
Soooo I hadn't read any Rizzles in a while but I just happened to come across your story and I'm so glad that I did. I have done nothing all day but pretend to be working and read this story. Your work truly is a gift to all who read it and I can't wait for you to continue.
mchell chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
I love how Maura knew Jane loved her more than she could emmit. How she knew Jane would come back.
Fantastic writing.
Thank you for taking the time to write it out for us all.
mrj726 chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
I'm down as long as cliche, canon Angela isn't around.
1,267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »