Reviews for The Commitment
JGiesen11 chapter 21 . 3/18
Fuck! Please don't let this be over! They're finally perfect and I need to see more! I need to see them have kids. I need to see them be real, now that they can! Please! You are such an amazing writer. Just, wow. Please?! I need this. This story needs to continue, for my sanity. Thank you for all you've wr so far. Far more than amazing. And never let the haters spread they're hate on you. You are fucking fantastic! Screw them! 3
TaengOOster chapter 21 . 3/18
This is just beautiful. A perfection that is so beautiful. L love everything in this, even the times i had my scalp fisted with agony watching the girls pushing and pulling with what htey really wanted. I could hug you for this amazingly written fiction. Its not cliched, its never bring, its ooezed hotness and all in between. Love this, thank you for the pleasure you gave me:)
Beats89 chapter 21 . 3/14
Just wondering if there was anymore of this story or was this the end?
CharlieTheCAG chapter 1 . 2/26
I've never gotten enough of this fic, don't think I ever will. Gf teases me about it, but even she can't deny the perfection of this fic. Thanks.
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Would this be considered complete or is there going to be an epilogue of sorts? Either way, I've re-read this a bunch and it's still great
Ataralle chapter 21 . 1/16
This story is just so wow. I mean, it's so ripe with varying degrees of emotions and I love the dynamics behind the characters. True to your intention, Jane and Maura stay in character and it just makes this so much more compelling. That being said, I eagerly await your next installment. :3
Is this story complete? I absolutely love your writings and the emotion you put behind words. I hope you continue this fanfiction.
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 21 . 1/6
This is such a great story, please don't leace it here! I'm sure you have so much more to write! It's a shame this has never happened in the snow! I want to know about life after marriage, what about children? Will Angela find out how it all started and understand how they are now? Please please update!
OnceUponABlonde chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
This chapter was SO well done. Perfect.
lovely-J22 chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
I just read this story from the beginning again & I must say I love it even more than the first time! I hope you are able to update this again soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/22/2014
And the babies, please?
Livs chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MCUSHSHU omfg one of the best rizzles fanfics ive read in a LOOONG time- Amazing writing
Greye chapter 21 . 11/11/2014
This is such a beautiful story. I definitely teared up. Oh, so very lovely. You could end it right there. Not to say I wasn't frustrated with Jane at times, but this was a read I couldn't put down. Truly heartwarming, so pure and utterly beautiful, this love you have created. I can only hope we are all loved half so much by our current or future partners. Thank you for this reminder that while love is hard, confusing, and even frustrating, it is also pure and beautiful, and all-consuming.
xxraug-mossxx chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
interesting prompt to begin with and certainly not what I expected it to be. I kind of expected a light-hearted fic with lots of awkward and funny moments. instead it turned out to be much darker and complicated than I thought. I did like what you did with their characters and how they were so very much reluctant to act on feelings, well, Jane mostly. needless to say I'm really glad there's a happy ending.
thank you for the great read.
1,200 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »