Reviews for The Commitment
This buildup is actually murdering me
Sasha chapter 20 . 3/5
I'm not entirely certain how many times I have read this through at this point but it seems to get better and better each time I do. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful piece and share it with us.
A2cat chapter 21 . 2/14
Oh, wow-simply breathtaking. You've done a wonderful job of taking the characters as they are and portraying what would, no doubt, be a less than smooth journey to truly being together in all ways. And it would definitely be Jane who struggled the most, felt things more deeply, and desperately wanted, above all else, to protect Maura.
Liv Marie chapter 1 . 2/11
Wow, I know this makes me a lousy reader and even more so because I often write and know the true value of a review, but it's been a long time since I've left any reviews here on and your story made me really wanna change that. Actually your writing did. I randomly found it and read all of it in one go and all I can say is WELL DONE! The story itself is so great because it's something I can totally picture happening and the way you write the characters is just so precious and right on spot! And then there's just the way you write, period. Simply amazing. Thanks for sharing your talents! I have now read all of your fics available here and can only hope for more! Please don't stop writing, such talent deserves to see the world and to be found and appreciated by whoever gets the chance to do it. Thanks again!
carmdian chapter 21 . 1/28
A wonderful well written complex story. Keep writing.
Sookiedj chapter 21 . 1/19
What an amazing story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
BattleshipArizona chapter 21 . 1/18
I found myself wanting more and more of this story. It was !
BattleshipArizona chapter 6 . 1/18
I'm a lesbian and I totally have no qualms about this story. I am headed to chapter 7 and I think you did a very nice job at writing this story. Any person who is gay an takes offense to this is ridiculous. I know not all people like how you tell this story, but I think the way you have written it is very tasteful and in no way disrespectful. I love Rizzles and the tension between them on the show is very evident. I think they belong together in the end anyway. :) Love your writing and cliffhangers
E-Happy09 chapter 21 . 1/18
i loved this! 3
that is all
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 21 . 12/31/2015
How did I manger to not know this was complete? Especially when I received alerts! Damn! Oh well...maybe it was meant to be. To wait and read it for the first fic of the New Year. Happy 2016. Perfect! Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/27/2015
Frikkin awesome
BreeRizzles chapter 21 . 12/27/2015
Perfect. Thank you. Loved it very much!
Sporkmetender chapter 21 . 12/27/2015
Oh my gosh, what a roller coaster this was. I couldn't go to sleep until I knew that Jane had overcome her doubts and fears, so I read this in one go. You did such an amazing job of keeping them in character, and the sexual tension was incredible. What a beautiful story. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2015
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
redphone1 chapter 21 . 12/12/2015
I think that was hands down, the best rizzles story I've ever read. You stayed true to the characters, took the hard road to love... it was just perfect. I honestly can hardly believe you had doubters along the way.

Thank you for writing and sharing it!
1,244 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »