Reviews for The Commitment
Okay. I get it now. I think.
Okay. I'm liking this story but really, how far from reality is Jane living. Right now she, to borrow a cliche, must be in Egypt because she definitely is living on the shores of de'nile. And besides that. It's just olain mean. I'm sure she becomes more self aware, at least I hope so.
babygirlbeej chapter 10 . 1/7
OK so I've been reading this story and your AN's, to be honest I'm having difficulty with this story. I'm on ch.10 so I'm still reading, I think I'm waiting for something to turn this around for me. In my opinion, you have Maura coming across as desperate and a little manipulative. Jane is being a complete jackass and dishonest. You've made it clear that you're writing them as you see them on the show, as two heterosexual women, but I think you're trying too hard to make Jane straight while at the same time Maura too needy. The character's on the show wouldn't behave like that, not with each other. Jane is treating Maura the way Casey treated her on the show, and we all hated that because Jane is such a strong female. Maura is acting like Jane did chasing Casey and we weren't happy about that either. Jane and Maura are both strong independent career women. Maura is too classy and dignified to throw herself at anybody, including Jane, and Jane is too honest and honorable to treat anybody the way she's treating Maura in this story, especially Maura. I'm a Rizzoli and Isles fan, and I'm a writer, so I do understand where you're coming from or should I say your goal with this story, but I think you're trying too hard and over thinking it. I mean no offense, just a little constructive and not destructive criticism. I'm still with you but it's not so much because I'm enjoying, but rather waiting for the tides to turn?
dlfngrl05 chapter 21 . 11/21/2016
ok, I want able to review before because I couldn't put the story down. Wow, I loved it, I so enjoyed that you really took the time to explore their feelings for each other that have always been there and had already slightly blurred the lines of what best friends do or don't do. It was beautiful, painful to see Jane struggle with her insecurities and stifle with feelings for Maura. Being gay or not, not understanding what those feelings meant however denying then because of a label.

I haven't read what other people have said, just comments that you've made. I did not see this as being a story about being homophobic, this was a story of Jane more than Maura coming to terms with her feelings for another person who happens to be female. It was beautifully written. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with us.
waterproof88 chapter 21 . 11/18/2016
Perfect!
Alola chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
Super fiction! I liked it very much keep writing :)
Debbie chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
...An echo of a love that's passed...Best description of a miscarriage I've ever read. I'm impressed. You get bag of cookies for that
Guest chapter 21 . 9/11/2016
Would you be interested in writing a fic about Jane and Maura's Paris trip, sticking true to the ending and where they are in their relationship. Since Jane bought the ticket, she might be a little less hesitant to start a relationship than in this story. This is BY FAR the best Rizzoli and Isles fic, I'm not sure anyone could capture them as you do. Just thought it would be worth a try to ask you.
Janreader chapter 21 . 8/12/2016
Damn you! I was up until 2:30am last night reading your very lovely story and I only got to Chapter 18. I hope you write other R&I stories. It was long, but I enjoyed your take on Jane and Maura. How will they end the TV version? I fear with no courage. What a loss eh? Thanks again—keep writing.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/29/2016
This is perfect. Perfect.
soulstormalchemist7 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Love this one, reread it a lot.
aurorawinter chapter 21 . 7/15/2016
Read this fic and finished it in one read. I love how you manage to stay in characters, the TV Jane and Maura. Also love the progress. How this was actually simple things but they're making it super complicated. Great job with this one. Love it!
Margaret chapter 21 . 6/26/2016
Great Fanfiction read, I enjoyed every bit of this story from beginning to end. RIZZOLI and isles , Jane n Maura. Is the b st
Best of Friends I love the way they get along. THANKS SO M uch.
Mumas47 chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
I have just started reading this story and I'm enjoying it very much. I've just finished Chap. 2 and having read your notes I must say that you have left me intrigued - as well as looking forward to the coming chapters.

Thank you!
Jakarie chapter 21 . 6/18/2016
Awesome story, loved it. Chance for a sequel?
1,265 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »