Reviews for The Commitment
Sporkmetender chapter 21 . 12/27/2015
Oh my gosh, what a roller coaster this was. I couldn't go to sleep until I knew that Jane had overcome her doubts and fears, so I read this in one go. You did such an amazing job of keeping them in character, and the sexual tension was incredible. What a beautiful story. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2015
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
redphone1 chapter 21 . 12/12/2015
I think that was hands down, the best rizzles story I've ever read. You stayed true to the characters, took the hard road to love... it was just perfect. I honestly can hardly believe you had doubters along the way.

Thank you for writing and sharing it!
Foodwise chapter 21 . 12/6/2015
This was by far one of the best stories during the later seasons. It rang very true, a very compelling story that sucked me in and didn't let go until everything was resolved. Being in love, completely, wholly, fully committed to another soul is just this... You've found the most descriptive and fitting ways to describe the feeling, abd the dilemma,envoking so many emotions. Kudos! And thank you.
GiJoules83 chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
This is one of the best stories I have ever read on here and I have ready many. I stayed up until 2 am reading and went back to it as soon as i got up. I thought about it as i drove to work this morning and i could not help but finish it. Now i am sad it is over because i want more but I love every chapter and I want to say thank you very much for taking your time to write it. I know it is not new but it is new to be and I have a feeling, I will be reading this one a few times more.
GiJoules83 chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
HI, I am reading this story. I am only on chapter 4, I am at work, it is 5:30, I was done with work over an hour ago and i could have left and avoided traffic if i left at 4:30 when i was supposed to but i got hooked reading your story and i can't find the will to walk away. I love this story so much and i felt i needed to tell you that i think this story and you, for writing it, are brilliant! I am only in chapter 4...I am worried, i may not get home early enough today.
Justagirlfangirling chapter 21 . 11/28/2015
OMG I'm speechless, this story was just amazing!I loved the way you wrote it and the way that Maura and Jane seemed real,like close to the show like if this ever happened on the show would be just like that! I would like to congratulate you for this great idea and brilliant work,I honestly couldn't stop reading this lol and I can't wait to read more of your Rizzles stories :)
Guest chapter 21 . 11/16/2015
I just found this story and I love it so fucking much! Can you please keep going or a sequel when they decide to try for kids or something? Pleaseeeeeeee
Jupiter chapter 21 . 10/22/2015
This is by far the best story I have ever read on fanfiction. Absolutely amazing! So beautifully written with angst and passion and soooooo much love that it hurts. I am so glad it won an award - well deserved. I will be looking for more Rizzles stories by AnExhibition - I just love the way you write. I can't believe that it took me this long to find your work. Please write more Rizzles. I just love them as a couple. I live in the vain hope that the writers of the TV program take their relationship further! This would be an amazing story if it was filmed, although the steamy sex might be a bit too much for the screen! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story so beautifully...
Jupiter chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
Just loved this chapter! So well written and beautifully told. The whole concept of them both agreeing to this kind of relationship/arrangement is genius. So enjoying your writing...
Guest chapter 20 . 10/5/2015
What an amazing, well writen story!

Good thing we have nights, so I could read it in one go... it was so exciting :-)

Usually I am not so in to sequels but it would be interesting to see, how they find their way back together again! ;-)

Thank you for writing and sharing that wonderful story :-)
Hou5eMou5e chapter 21 . 9/20/2015
Read the whole thing in one go. That was amazing. Well done, you.
SarahCalzona92 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Second time reading this and I still couldn't get enough! Love this story! You should do a sequel for when they start a family ;)
Vera chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
It was an honour to read such a beautifull story by such a talented author. It truly is a piece of art, thank you for sharing this
SilentDaughter chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
I know I'm a year late and I'm only on chapter 3 and there's still a lot to see but I really like this fic
1,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »