Reviews for The Commitment
Mumas47 chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
I have just started reading this story and I'm enjoying it very much. I've just finished Chap. 2 and having read your notes I must say that you have left me intrigued - as well as looking forward to the coming chapters.

Thank you!
Jakarie chapter 21 . 6/18/2016
Awesome story, loved it. Chance for a sequel?
milagglad chapter 21 . 6/13/2016
Guau!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/25/2016
This story was a good read. Very intense but also VERY good! Thank you :)
BarcaB chapter 21 . 5/23/2016
OMG, I loved this story! This is quite possibly the best fanfic story out there so well done and congratulations. I loved that you portrayed Jane so full of angst and turmoil. So much better than the she-bang stories out there! So sorry you had to deal with other people's crap as the story evolved but I'm so glad you persevered because it was well worth it!
Jupiter chapter 21 . 5/21/2016
Just read this for the second time and it's still as fresh as ever. Great writing and an absorbing story watching their relationship develop. So beautifully put!
GiftedPunk chapter 21 . 5/19/2016
Wow. I loved it. At times Jane's blatant denial frustrated me beyond fathoming, I was screaming "Take the risk girl, just tell her how you feel" I figured Maura was already 'In-love' with her. Ah to feel the confusion of that all consuming love.
Great story, great writing and thank you for sharing your talent.
Daryl chapter 21 . 4/5/2016
incredible story though jane's cowardice at times was completely frustrating
Guest chapter 18 . 3/9/2016
This buildup is actually murdering me
Sasha chapter 20 . 3/5/2016
I'm not entirely certain how many times I have read this through at this point but it seems to get better and better each time I do. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful piece and share it with us.
A2cat chapter 21 . 2/14/2016
Oh, wow-simply breathtaking. You've done a wonderful job of taking the characters as they are and portraying what would, no doubt, be a less than smooth journey to truly being together in all ways. And it would definitely be Jane who struggled the most, felt things more deeply, and desperately wanted, above all else, to protect Maura.
Liv Marie chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Wow, I know this makes me a lousy reader and even more so because I often write and know the true value of a review, but it's been a long time since I've left any reviews here on and your story made me really wanna change that. Actually your writing did. I randomly found it and read all of it in one go and all I can say is WELL DONE! The story itself is so great because it's something I can totally picture happening and the way you write the characters is just so precious and right on spot! And then there's just the way you write, period. Simply amazing. Thanks for sharing your talents! I have now read all of your fics available here and can only hope for more! Please don't stop writing, such talent deserves to see the world and to be found and appreciated by whoever gets the chance to do it. Thanks again!
carmdian chapter 21 . 1/28/2016
A wonderful well written complex story. Keep writing.
Sookiedj chapter 21 . 1/19/2016
What an amazing story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
BattleshipArizona chapter 21 . 1/18/2016
I found myself wanting more and more of this story. It was !
1,267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »