Reviews for The Commitment
Guest chapter 21 . 11/22/2014
And the babies, please?
Livs chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MCUSHSHU omfg one of the best rizzles fanfics ive read in a LOOONG time- Amazing writing
Greye chapter 21 . 11/11/2014
This is such a beautiful story. I definitely teared up. Oh, so very lovely. You could end it right there. Not to say I wasn't frustrated with Jane at times, but this was a read I couldn't put down. Truly heartwarming, so pure and utterly beautiful, this love you have created. I can only hope we are all loved half so much by our current or future partners. Thank you for this reminder that while love is hard, confusing, and even frustrating, it is also pure and beautiful, and all-consuming.
xxraug-mossxx chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
interesting prompt to begin with and certainly not what I expected it to be. I kind of expected a light-hearted fic with lots of awkward and funny moments. instead it turned out to be much darker and complicated than I thought. I did like what you did with their characters and how they were so very much reluctant to act on feelings, well, Jane mostly. needless to say I'm really glad there's a happy ending.
thank you for the great read.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
tres intéressant hehehe
j'adoreeeeeeeeeeee
la suiteeeeeee
xandoca chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Thanks for your lovely romance.
xandoca chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
xandoca chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
magnifique chapitre
xandoca chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
Adorable
merci pour post cette fic
la suiteeeeee
vinocibo chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
It is ironic how during reading, I could hardly wait until the next chapter, but then, when it ends, I was a bit sad and wanting it to go on for a while longer. Thanks for your lovely romance.
Clonedanceparty chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
Good job with this story. Very interesting spin on their romantic relationship. I enjoyed it:-)
ab chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
Beautiful! This is absolutely beautiful!
ab chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Omg! This is amazing! This is very interesting to read and I enjoyed it a lot! I look forward to reading more.
polotiz chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
Holy mother of- This is brilliant - I can't believe I've only just found it... Thank you and thank you again for writing, it was agony and ecstasy to read! Damn you! :)
1,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »