Reviews for The Commitment
xxraug-mossxx chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
interesting prompt to begin with and certainly not what I expected it to be. I kind of expected a light-hearted fic with lots of awkward and funny moments. instead it turned out to be much darker and complicated than I thought. I did like what you did with their characters and how they were so very much reluctant to act on feelings, well, Jane mostly. needless to say I'm really glad there's a happy ending.
thank you for the great read.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
tres intéressant hehehe
j'adoreeeeeeeeeeee
la suiteeeeeee
xandoca chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Thanks for your lovely romance.
xandoca chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
xandoca chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
magnifique chapitre
xandoca chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
Adorable
merci pour post cette fic
la suiteeeeee
vinocibo chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
It is ironic how during reading, I could hardly wait until the next chapter, but then, when it ends, I was a bit sad and wanting it to go on for a while longer. Thanks for your lovely romance.
Clonedanceparty chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
Good job with this story. Very interesting spin on their romantic relationship. I enjoyed it:-)
ab chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
Beautiful! This is absolutely beautiful!
ab chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Omg! This is amazing! This is very interesting to read and I enjoyed it a lot! I look forward to reading more.
polotiz chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
Holy mother of- This is brilliant - I can't believe I've only just found it... Thank you and thank you again for writing, it was agony and ecstasy to read! Damn you! :)
KathyBoPeep chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Im not sure if this is finished (21 is a pretty good place to stop if you are) but I really REALLY love this fic, and I hope that all is well for you
mholder chapter 21 . 9/25/2014
would love to see an update to this wonderful story soon :)
inkfr33k chapter 21 . 9/25/2014