Reviews for The Commitment
MB1810 chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Really great chapter, Thank you.
I pretty much think this is as realistic as it gets in terms of getting these two ladies together. I also thought you nailed Angela, Frankie's and Tommy's reactions pretty well. I've read a lot of fics where Angela is either 100% on board or absolutely against it, very few actually touch on how confusing someone's 'coming out' can be for the family as well and how you handled it shows Angela's confusion and that she is processing it.
I also liked the little chat in bed, Maura asking some logical questions (Jane sleeping with her?) and Jane in denial because of course how can she be in love with Maura if she's been straight for 35 odd years?
Good job, keep the chapters coming.
samdarls chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
This is such a wonderful story and the concept is beautiful. Thank you for writing it so far. xo
4everBooth chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Love your story and really looking forward to what you have in mind for them. for me the small steps the are taking are way more realistic than they fall in to bed with each other and have wild sex the very first time, honestly!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Please please write more soon! These two (mostly Jane) need to really get it together and well get together lol physically silly Jane is being a stick in the mud. :) poor clueless Jane! Lol
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Awwww! Good job Jane you made the touch decision once...now in the present you had to take that leap again!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
This is so wonderful and refreshing (and sad) but it makes sense that 2 women who identify as straight but have fallen in love and are struggling with what it all means especially when they're already committed and worry about failing in that intimate step. I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Omg I can soo see this situation.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
This is a really interesting story because the characters on a journey that is unique in Rizzles fanfiction. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take them.
K chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
I love your fic. It reminds me of one of my favourite called "Truth and Measure" by Telanu. I hope Maura and Jane continue this awesome trip to love.

K
cstarj chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Don't let people's negative reviews stop you from telling your story. I like it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
People get their knickers in a twist too easily. This is such a great story, my favorite fanfiction. Update soon please. I think this is a realistic way in which Jane would finally give into her love for Maura and Maura's smart enough to know this.
Happy Anon chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
As the kids say, "Haters to the left." You're bringing a great deal of joy and entertainment to many readers with this story, so please don't let the minority who may have issues with it get you down. You're a fantastic writer and this story only keeps getting better. Thank you.
Ink-About-It chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
I like this story. It makes sense why everything's happening the way it is, and I like that it's staying true to the way the series is. It's a little less AU than most stories. I was just wondering how come Maura can lie now. Unless she really is in love with Jane at this point, in which case, it's more AU than I thought. Keep it up though!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
okay I tried. I loved the concept of this fic so much. But I don't think I can follow any further. It's too complicated and blurry kinda. I don't understand why they do and say 90% of things they do and say. The way it began was completely different from what I'm reading now. So, good luck with this and I'm out.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
I can really appreciate what Maura's suggesting here & also why Jane is willing to agree with it. Some relationships can't easily be defined, & exist within the blurry lines of friendship, family & romance. This isn't offensive if it's looked at from an open perspective. This is what the girls feel comfortable with. This is a subtle & very shy grab at a romantic future relationship, but they're not entirely ready & so are working through the very early stages of possibility together. I think it's quite beautiful.
So, this is one gay chick who's not offended and looking forward to more. Next chapter please! :)
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »