Reviews for The Commitment
rehellams chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
I love this story! I love that Jane took up for Maura by decking that guy. Thanks for updating!
HayleyErica chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
Oooh, can't wait for the next chapter!
katiejean01 chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
OMG! I am on the edge if my seat! Please update soon :)
ReversedLolita chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
This is so wonderful and so real that I don't have the words to express how much so.
LezJen chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Love. This. Story. So. Much.
It's absolutely amazing. In every way. The details, the dialogues, the expressions of emotion... It's all just so, so good, and I cannot stop reading. Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
Just read all chapters in one go! LOVING this story! Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Oh, the last sentence from this first chapter has been haunting me. I am enjoying the ride and I love slow burns, but please no unhappy endings! Whatever happens when you get the story back to this point, it has to lead to eventual happiness! Even if this did not change things for Jane just then, make it so eventually! :DDD
UnguidedLight chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
Awesome x
Sashacill chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
I am addicted.. to your writing!
I have read A LOT of fan fiction.. mostly Rizzles.. every now and then an author really catches my heart.. like you do. Addicted! Please write more. I feel this story. It reminds me of my own story - how I came to realize that I was totally in love with a girl:)
caroMV chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Hi!
I'm very new to the Rizzoli and Isles fandom, but in this short time I caught up in some amazing stories. I would have to say this is my favourite fic, but I'm kinda getting desperate here! Are you updating this?
Bye!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
please update!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
yesss i love this fic, best plot i've read in a long time! :)
HollowandBold chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Pleaseeeee update soon! You're killing me here!
Sybilia chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
You write beautifully. I am in awe.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
I love this story! Please update soon.
1,240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »