Reviews for The Commitment
Zasterfate chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Gah...wow, lol. Well Timothy said something very interesting before Jane punched him, but what...Maura cried after?
I wonder what Jane thinks of that. This story just gets more and more interesting. I can't wait for those faster updates and when the story circles back to the first scene. You're doing amazing with this plot :)
AwkwardlyDull chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Eager for the next chapter!
lalalalee chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
I stowed away at work to read this. can't explaib the way this story makes me feel, kind of like jane does I guess. confused and excited and always wanting more. and now we're alnost six months in, nearly back to the beginning... been waitin for it!
oddsox823 chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
It's so painful watching these two struggle, but I can't stop reading. It's so good.
Laterthatsameday chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
I really, really, really love this story! Please hurray back with an update :)
SunflowersAndHoney chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
OMG. So good. So Angsty. He deserved that punch. Please update soon!
KittyGetAwayFromTheBlanket chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Ugh. *Bangs head repeatedly on desk* why must I read so fast, why.

That chapter was great, it was all great and deep and everything I could have hoped for and more.

I can't get enough of this story, seriously.
kella85 chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Yay an update :) that's totally awesome news! A hot ending too it's getting good
Ravens Trinity chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Getting angsty now. Cant wait to see what happens after chp one scene.
LoveLorelai chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Still as riveted as when I read the first chapter. Can't wait for the next update!
Beats89 chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Come on! :)
Rizzlesfan78 chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Great chapter! Love this story! :)
Justmeml chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Come on Jane!... Get it together chick!.. SMH ... I hope after this talk Jane gets better and treats Maura right... Thanks for posting :)
4everBooth chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Glad that you are back and updating! :)
IsaBabisa chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
Good chapter. NOW we're starting to finally get somewhere. Glad life has settled down a bit for you. Definitely will look forward to more of this story. Yay! Thanks!
1,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »