Reviews for The Commitment
agentquinn chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
woah! Shits about to get real O.0"
Can't wait for the next chapter!
CharlieTheCAG chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Chills. Oh Jane. Wake up.
everythingisintoxicating chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
This is one of the most incredible R&I stories I've read, and this fandom is definitely one of the most talented. Aside from the fact that your writing is mindblowingly good, the storyline itself fits the characters magnificently.

While it might be far-fetched as far as the show goes, the entire commitment situation is something that I could dddddefinitely see Maura and Jane agreeing to.

Watching as they work through the details and these issues that they never expected to run into is so fascinating. The way you've written Jane- stubborn, confused, desperate but unsure of what she's even desperate FOR, is one of the best portrayals of her character I've ever seen.

I could go on and on and on but the bottom line is that this story is incredible and you are super talented and I cannot wAIT for the next update. :)
caroMV chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
This is driving me crazy! Moments like this I don't know if I want to shake Jane back to reality or cuddle her to sleep... Seriously, great update, I'm glad your life got easier ;)
ScullyBones chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Ahhh stop fighting it Jane!
megalooch1 chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
I'm so excited for more frequent updates. I absolutely love this story and how it's written. The angst genuinely gets to me and I find myself want to scream at my screen for these two women to get it together. I love when stories effect me like that. Update soon, please!
sugahkane chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
This. Is great writing. I'm pretty new to this show and subsequently, this fandom, but I've found a lot of its fanfiction to be rather redundant. Which is expected, to a certain extent. But I have to say, this story is breaking the mold for me. Because honestly, no matter how much people want them to be together on the show or what subtext we can find, if a relationship were to develop between the characters as they are, I would think it would take more than "Hey you're attracted to me? I am too! Have been for long time! Let's do it and be together!" There's nothing wrong with those stories, as anything can happen in fiction, and I do enjoy them. But sometimes, so much else is overlooked in a story at the cost of bringing these two characters together.

I guess what I'm trying to say in a long-winded way, is that I really appreciate the thought you're putting into this. It's making for a great, believable story. Keep it up!
javalover27 chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Can't wait for more. I can't wait for Jane and Maura get pass all their insecurities and become a couple.
Feeelinganxious chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
so glad you've update! each chapter get's better!
AMCPrincess chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Love this
Linbooks chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
I'd punch his lights out too. What an asshole. But Maura always had awful taste in men.
Zasterfate chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Gah...wow, lol. Well Timothy said something very interesting before Jane punched him, but what...Maura cried after?
I wonder what Jane thinks of that. This story just gets more and more interesting. I can't wait for those faster updates and when the story circles back to the first scene. You're doing amazing with this plot :)
AwkwardlyDull chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Eager for the next chapter!
lalalalee chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
I stowed away at work to read this. can't explaib the way this story makes me feel, kind of like jane does I guess. confused and excited and always wanting more. and now we're alnost six months in, nearly back to the beginning... been waitin for it!
oddsox823 chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
It's so painful watching these two struggle, but I can't stop reading. It's so good.
1,267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »