Reviews for The Commitment
Paradox Delusion chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
I love how true it is that in this story and on the show Jane is so far in denial. It makes the story feel so real and exciting. When I see it in my inbox I get very happy :) can't wait for the next update
fluse321 chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
I adore this story so much!
Please keep updating!
Rizzlesfan78 chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
God I just love this story...i almost don't want to read the updates straight away because then its over before i know it, but then I can't help myself and BOOM..I'm left here waiting for the next one...don't make me wait too long...please..? :)
Vixenu chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
great chap like always!
cstarj chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
OMG Jane get your head out of your ass!
everythingshazy chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
there's so many feelings left unsaid! Thats why its so f'ckin complicated lol! Next please!
straightless chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
i'd really love to see them on the brink of their sexual needs. I loved that, thank you and looking forward for another update!
Macra22 chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
That was a good chapter. I have to admit, I was very excited when I saw the update in my inbox. I hope you finish it because its interesting and new; at least I haven't read anything similar. Keep up the good work :)
Laterthatsameday chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Perfect! Perfect perfect perfect! I love this chapter and I love this story. Please update soon.
Kell1310 chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
enjoying
Guest chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Uuuugh I love how maura and Jane are like a game if cat and mouse but Jane is driving me crazy ! Keep up the awesome work !
2288 chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
I understand that Jane is conflicted and that a lot of feelings are coming to the surface... but I really feel sorry for Maura in this story. She deserves much more than what Jane is giving her. Hopefully Jane will come to terms with herself and how she truly feels about Maura. Otherwise, this story will be just very depressing.
appy21 chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
I totally understand why Jane is reluctant to acknowledge her feelings but it still frustrates me. I want to get over it soon, Maura is amazing
everythingshazy chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
Lol. So, effin complicated with all the push and pull going on between them. Jane is so... Complex? Haha Next please.!?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Man I really thought jane was gonna like get lost in the kiss, but hey you got the ball slowly rolling. I feel so bad for maura she is so invested in this commitment already. Can't wait for more.
1,191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »