Reviews for The Commitment
oddsox823 chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Lovely. Jane's internal conflict is palpable. I can totally understand Angela's reaction. I can't wait to see their relationship grow into what is really under the surface.
kella85 chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Another great chapter. I love this story, it's realistic and sad but so heart warming at the same time. I can't wait to see the little moments coming up. Poor Maura is just so in love with Jane.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
This is a very sad kind of beautiful heartache. It's a pretty story. I'm looking forward to reading more.
MB1810 chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Really great chapter, Thank you.
I pretty much think this is as realistic as it gets in terms of getting these two ladies together. I also thought you nailed Angela, Frankie's and Tommy's reactions pretty well. I've read a lot of fics where Angela is either 100% on board or absolutely against it, very few actually touch on how confusing someone's 'coming out' can be for the family as well and how you handled it shows Angela's confusion and that she is processing it.
I also liked the little chat in bed, Maura asking some logical questions (Jane sleeping with her?) and Jane in denial because of course how can she be in love with Maura if she's been straight for 35 odd years?
Good job, keep the chapters coming.
samdarls chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
This is such a wonderful story and the concept is beautiful. Thank you for writing it so far. xo
4everBooth chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Love your story and really looking forward to what you have in mind for them. for me the small steps the are taking are way more realistic than they fall in to bed with each other and have wild sex the very first time, honestly!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Please please write more soon! These two (mostly Jane) need to really get it together and well get together lol physically silly Jane is being a stick in the mud. :) poor clueless Jane! Lol
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Awwww! Good job Jane you made the touch decision once...now in the present you had to take that leap again!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
This is so wonderful and refreshing (and sad) but it makes sense that 2 women who identify as straight but have fallen in love and are struggling with what it all means especially when they're already committed and worry about failing in that intimate step. I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Omg I can soo see this situation.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
This is a really interesting story because the characters on a journey that is unique in Rizzles fanfiction. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take them.
K chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
I love your fic. It reminds me of one of my favourite called "Truth and Measure" by Telanu. I hope Maura and Jane continue this awesome trip to love.

K
cstarj chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Don't let people's negative reviews stop you from telling your story. I like it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
People get their knickers in a twist too easily. This is such a great story, my favorite fanfiction. Update soon please. I think this is a realistic way in which Jane would finally give into her love for Maura and Maura's smart enough to know this.
Happy Anon chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
As the kids say, "Haters to the left." You're bringing a great deal of joy and entertainment to many readers with this story, so please don't let the minority who may have issues with it get you down. You're a fantastic writer and this story only keeps getting better. Thank you.
975 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »