Reviews for The Commitment
Gunner4Life chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
"No!" Maura emphasises. "Kissing is more than enough. It's all that I need to be happy with you." - HIVES...major hives! Ok, I know this story doesn't follow others in that they did not get together because they were gay, and they did not suddenly become gay. But seriously, this is not enough. I'm really looking forward to seeing thier friendship turn into more, and their acknowledgement of it. Thnaks for the update!
feltknickers chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Oh boy, I'm surprised Maura doesn't get hives from that last line.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this story and looking forward to where you'll take it. I love how every scene and every word are meaningful; you don't waste anything here. I think my favorite part of this chapter was your (Jane's) description of Maura’s nightgown, the way it kissed too high.
MrsCora chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Thank you so much for this amazing story. It's perfect. It's them, Jane and Maura.

muderocksmyworld chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Oh my god, I love this story!
KittyGetAwayFromTheBlanket chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
I feel like crying. I'm so frustrated and sad, and I just,.. Want to cry.

Why? Because I love this story so much it's not even funny, and I'm not exaggerating and praising you as a means of glorifying all stories on FF, but I truly, honestly put this as my #1 story. Yes I favour many, and I so love dozens, and heart singulars but this story is just my ultimate, and it kills me to wait for updates and In understanding to the pretences of life, patience, editing, plotting that this - or Rome wasn't built in a day but, ... Seriously, your story always makes my day.

Thanks for that.

Ps. Of you have another chapter hiding or half done, please post it anyway. Lol. Anything. A crumb.

I hate waiting.

Really do.

And my cat is going fucking bonkers with meowing as I type this, seriously, cats are retarded. Save me. Distract me with an update. lol

K that is all.
AMCPrincess chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Great chapter. Love this!
mchell chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Ok slap Jane around a bit.. time for her to get her emotions in check and find that passion for Maura we all know she has.. time to throw caution to the wind and dive into so to speak.
Love the story and the writing.
Thank you for taking the time to write it out for us
Sharbi chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
I enjoy this story and how you have gone back to the beginning of their "relationship", but I think I'm ready for more. When will we get back to chapter 1 and move forward from there? I would really like to see Jane take off her blinders and recognize what she has before her, and acknowledge her own feelings for what they are. Until we get there though, I am enjoying the ride.
bemyserendipity chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
It's rely interesting to see Constance thrown in there, and now, I kind of want to see Jane and Maura run into Hope. Can't wait for the next update!
CharlieTheCAG chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
These two kissing is not more than enough for me! I love this fic. Always excited to see a new chapter.
SunflowersAndHoney chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Loved it. Exciting to see what else you come up with! Love and light!
CSIBradley chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
"Mostly, she hates that looking at 3am Maura in a skimpy nightie, hands behind her back, and lip between her teeth fucking confuses her.
"Are you going to marry me?" Maura asks impishly she shifts on her feet and rests back against the wall again with a grin. A troubled grin. "

oddsox823 chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
I really like how you wrote Constance. I always hated how the show just dropped that storyline. I don't really care for Hope and her kidney stealing ways. I can't wait for more.
kella85 chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
This is such an interesting read, it had so many twists and turns and the inner denied turmoil inside them is a killer
agentquinn chapter 11 . 9/30/2013