Reviews for The Commitment
SunflowersAndHoney chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Loved it. Exciting to see what else you come up with! Love and light!
CSIBradley chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
"Mostly, she hates that looking at 3am Maura in a skimpy nightie, hands behind her back, and lip between her teeth fucking confuses her.
"Are you going to marry me?" Maura asks impishly she shifts on her feet and rests back against the wall again with a grin. A troubled grin. "

...asd;gjkha
oddsox823 chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
I really like how you wrote Constance. I always hated how the show just dropped that storyline. I don't really care for Hope and her kidney stealing ways. I can't wait for more.
kella85 chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
This is such an interesting read, it had so many twists and turns and the inner denied turmoil inside them is a killer
agentquinn chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
more please :)
Ravens Trinity chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
I am totally curious how long we have before we get bac to what happened in chapter 1. I really want to see what happens in the future. Not saying I am not enjoying the road to chp 1 but I just really want to see what happens...more please.
SoLetsPlayDoctorBabe chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
obsessed with this story! honestly!
MA477LL chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Ooooh. This is so good. Jane likes Maura so much! And she is being so annoyingly, adoringly oblivious to it.

You have to sit them down and make them talk at some point. They are already in it for life, one of them should brave it.

Love the story! Thanks! I'm looking forward to more!
guardianrock chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Oh Jane, you're so oblivious it's almost funny. Anyway, great chapter!
Paradox Delusion chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
I love how true it is that in this story and on the show Jane is so far in denial. It makes the story feel so real and exciting. When I see it in my inbox I get very happy :) can't wait for the next update
fluse321 chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
I adore this story so much!
Please keep updating!
Rizzlesfan78 chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
God I just love this story...i almost don't want to read the updates straight away because then its over before i know it, but then I can't help myself and BOOM..I'm left here waiting for the next one...don't make me wait too long...please..? :)
Vixenu chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
great chap like always!
cstarj chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
OMG Jane get your head out of your ass!
everythingshazy chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
there's so many feelings left unsaid! Thats why its so f'ckin complicated lol! Next please!
1,200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »