Reviews for The Empire of Man
vladimr1996 chapter 12 . 8/21
The power of Hypnotoad compels you to update! This is a ridiculously good story and it's a shame you're not updating.
Mr. Obama chapter 11 . 1/29
At least the Emperor didn't die...

I am still upset about it!
Mr. Obama chapter 12 . 1/29
NO! I WANT MORE! AND WHY?! WHY A CLIFFHANGER?!
Mr. Obama chapter 8 . 1/29
When I read the part of the military parade I could hear the Imperial March!

So good, it's good to show those alien who are the bosses!
Postmeat chapter 12 . 1/17
Still supremely disappointed that not once have the phrase "THE EMPEROR PROTECTS" shown up. It would fit in so well on so many occasions. Otherwise a good story, interesting intrigue and political machinations. Keep up the good work )
ews1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
It's definitely an interesting setting though I'm suprised that there is a hereditary role as leader.
mattemo153 chapter 12 . 10/8/2015
besides the rocky begginings that turned out very well i like it alot it would be nice if you fleshed out the rebels more but i give this an 8 anyways i hope u come back and u are not injured and such
mattemo153 chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
his is a great fist contact but kinda heavy with the hate for quarians by the asari but good story and i love the background info
trninjakiller chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Dude your math is way off. You didn't even add the billions of people. On the stations, mars, and the moon.
orionastro chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
very good story so far i hope that augustus , arrest or kill all those damned Republicans , And prepare to face the damned Reaper's head on , once and for all . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
ELMO-fAN cLUB MeMbER chapter 12 . 5/27/2015
Looking forward to seeing more. Keep up the good work!
babultower chapter 12 . 3/22/2015
Read the whole thing in less than a day. I require more. MOAR!
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 1/20/2015
while the fact that the Quarian people are a vassal state, a slightly unwilling vassal state more importantly, kind of bums me out. It seem VERY realistic.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Good chapter but 1 Gigaton ... Just damn I feel sorry for the guys in that ships way
The Hero named Villan chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
asari are arogannt bitches arent they, all hail Augustus.