Reviews for At Thy Pleasure Weave
Bride of Thranduil chapter 4 . 4/17/2017
Please update this! It's fantastic.
starvingartist98 chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this story, keep up the wonderful writing.
Cy.Naomhan chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
More please?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
This is the most wonderful fiction I have read about Jorah & Dany - I hope that there will be more chapters to come! Thanks so much!
JamesLuver chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
This was an emotionally charged chapter. I didn't know what to expect from it, but I think you did a good job of highlighting both sides of the argument in such a delicate debate. Obviously I fall on Dany's side and agree with the herbalist's frank assessment of 'idiot men', but the situation is a dangerous one. I did like, however, that even in the midst of their impasse, Jorah was still there for Dany when she needed him, and even though she was angry with him, it was his strength she leaned on.
JamesLuver chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
I enjoyed the parallels brought up between Rhaella and Daenerys, and how it highlights the harsh realities of their situation even if Dany does not currently take much stock in them. Viserys' unexpected appearance at the end of the story really got my heart racing. He might be a snake, but I suppose snakes can be dangerous!

It's so great seeing Dany holding her own against Jorah now, and standing by the decisions she has made. I loved seeing her queen-like, showing him that she is strong and unafraid. Looking back, I see that this story was gearing up for a bombshell like Dany's pregnancy, but I never saw it coming. Very, very exciting, and presents lots of possibilities!
JamesLuver chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
Jorah teaching Dany about the traditional weddings in Westeros was a really nice touch. I particularly loved the fact that Dany was so determined to wear his old cloak, and the way they spoke their vows to each other, both of them so solemn in them even without the 'proper' bindings. The final two paragraphs were very bittersweet and hard-hitting, but they were very fitting too
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
So I know this was updated a long time ago, but I couldn't stop myself from reading it. This is a very intriguing concept and something I am invested in already. Dany's continuing struggle with Drogo was heartbreaking to read, and the way that people whisper behind her back only adds to her isolation and makes it more poignant that Jorah is the only person willing to listen to her. I enjoyed the way that Dany went to him for comfort and advice. and the way their relationship spilled into more without feeling contrived. So happy that Dany could find a sense of belonging with Jorah, and I loved the throwback to Doreah's comment in the final two lines.
La Donna Ingenua chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Loving this.
Suzanne chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Sexy, but with a lot of heart. Please continue...
Malaika chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Pweaaase update the story soon. I love Jorah/Daenerys (those looks of longing in the show... ._.) and you write the characters, the dialogues, the descriptions so well.
I felt like I was watching an alternative version of the show when I read your fanfiction and I love it, so keep up please *cute kitty eyes* !
TenToo chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Please write more soon! I love this story :)
Damask Silk chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
I am addicted to your story! It is so well written - I hope you continue!
Katheryne B chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
NOOOOOO! please make him change his mind!
I absolutly love this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
I absolutely love your Dany x Jorah stories (and your Richard x Mary ones too)! You are such a great writer. Please continue this or start a new one! 3