Reviews for Harmony Potter: Starfleet Raised
BRD man chapter 22 . 1/29/2016
Yay, congratulations! Thanks for the fun read!
whitetigerwolf chapter 22 . 1/29/2016
love it, excellent job
skyesmommy chapter 17 . 1/26/2016
I'm loving this I'm hoping there's more Harmony/Hermione stories coming from you. Please update? Pretty pretty please? Then maybe a sequel for this current story? Loving it keep up the good work. I'm loving tow of my favourite shows/movies in one storry is like a dream come true thank you for writing this. Can't wait to it to become finished!
cpig2003 chapter 21 . 12/19/2015
excellent waiting for more
WildReaders chapter 21 . 11/12/2015
Ah having draco get his by such a way... priceless
Acacia Rosewood chapter 21 . 10/9/2015
This story is so awesome I'm glad to have read it. Thank you.
sisyphus1967 chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
I like the story. It's always tough putting Q in as it can unbalance things but a good relationship type story. Current issue is that Amelia Bones was Minister last chapter and dating Sirius but in this chapter Dumbledore intimates that the Minister is a he again. Also you mix up Hermione's and Harmony all the time so that Hermione is sitting next to Hermione. Little things but keep it up and feel better.
skyesmommy chapter 21 . 9/21/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter. Please please please update this story soon
Noble Korhedron chapter 21 . 9/19/2015
MORE PLEASE! :-)
Merlenyn chapter 21 . 9/16/2015
Woo! lol Poor poor Dumbles, gonna have to deal with all the fallout of Harmony going back to the future and living happily ever after... XD Will we get to see the excitement of them reaching Earth again in Voyager and Harmony and Hermione going to Gringotts and all that jazz? :) Should be fun!
Kittyinaz chapter 21 . 9/16/2015
Love this! You made me have an enjoyable night before oral surgery! Thanks!
Angel JJK chapter 21 . 9/4/2015
Cool. Very clever Harmony and Hermoine. Til next time.
Snowdove30 chapter 21 . 9/3/2015
Good chapter. Glad to find the update notice in my inbox..
willam and jack and jake chapter 21 . 9/3/2015
nice love it
Guest chapter 21 . 8/31/2015
Love it. The chapter was fantastic. I cannot wait for the next chapter. I have loved how you played this out and the reasons why it was done.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »