Reviews for Harmony Potter: Starfleet Raised
EroSlackerMicha chapter 21 . 8/31/2015
keep up the good work. soon back to the Delta quadrant or are you wrapping up
starboy454 chapter 21 . 8/31/2015
excellent update
General Mac chapter 21 . 8/31/2015
brilliant thanks love it more pretty please
Penny is wise chapter 21 . 8/31/2015
Awesome chapter.
ClockedReaders chapter 21 . 8/31/2015
Dumbledore is going to have an uphill fight if he follows the recommendation/ultimatime of Harmony.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 21 . 8/31/2015
Awesome. *beaming smile*
Jonakhensu chapter 20 . 8/21/2015
You forgot the most important mode of the ocular implants- off. I also saw the sonic shower problem coming before it happened. There are people who can basically echo-locate because their ears route to the visual cortex to compensate for a lack of vision. I wouldn't be surprised if Elsie was one of them.

This is a very interesting story and I'm glad I kept at it past the first chapter and the surprises found there. I've read your profile, so I know you are of the opinion that there is no need to keep to canon, at all, but it is somewhat frustrating to see a known character, or even nameless characters like the Grangers acting so against their established canonical without an explanation.

I am by no means saying you must keep to the established characters; I started reading this while aware that Harry was going to essentially be replaced by an OC, after all. Th e Grangers, however, were a surprise, as there was no reason to expect they would treat her any differently that they did in the books without some external influence. As such, adding a tag like AU (Alternate Universe) or OOC (Out Of Character) would have let me know there would be major departures from the canon history.
Jonakhensu chapter 16 . 8/21/2015
I know magic was involved, but... where did the Y chromosome come from?
mr guy chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
Both hermione and harmony have ended up as fragile minded wimps despite all the writing you have put into making them stronger.
Once Upon A Star Trek chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
Ok, never mind. Now I know. I like the whole idea of Q being an actually kind person, who does what others want him to do.
Janeway and McGonagall could have a glare duel. Janeway would definitely win. That szene was awesome!
Once Upon A Star Trek chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
Oh wow. Q's being so...nice, unbelievable. It would really want to know, what Picard would say.
Merlenyn chapter 20 . 8/6/2015
Excitement! XD I wonder why the exiled faction of Q's attacked Voyager? Was it just a convenient battleground or is it because of our beloved Q's involvement with them that painted a big ol' target on them? Hmm... Good that they're all gone now! lol And yay for eye surgery! I wonder how she ended up with a magical core though when they thought there was none? Q never said if he figured it out yet or not... not that I saw anyway. Oh well. lol :)
DonPJuan chapter 20 . 8/3/2015