Reviews for Harmony Potter: Starfleet Raised
nice very well done
AkiraNatsume chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
More chapters please.
Doctor Psychosis chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
if i had a way (and enough money) i would find a way to build a golden statue of you "writing" this story. its marvelous and eye-catching beyond belief. i can't wait to read more my friend.
Arial Wolf chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
This is awesome story loving what you've created so far looking forward to more
Brilliant thank you
VampHunter001 chapter 17 . 6/10/2014
This is the first Fem!Harry story I've taken the time to read, it's not really my cup of tea. This however is an excellent story, one I eagerly await more of!
lxsnger chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
great job so far on the story keep it up
Morbious20 chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
Great story so far . I am curious why Hermione or Harmony didn't just call for Q right at the beginning of the attack though.
Brian1972 chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
Funny idea.

An upbringing with the federation moral code would not lead Harmony to not face Voldemort. She might think that Dumbasadoor & Co deserve their fate. But his main victims are muggelborns and muggels (genozid) often enough innocent children ...

I would vote that both choose to stay in 24th century after Riddels final death. Who would not if given the choise? They would have a really hard time even in the muggle world of the late 20th early 21th century. Not just because of the technology but also because of the society expectations and moral code. I really like your display of the general acceptance that is part of the fed society.

What happend with the magicals on earth? I think the danger for both girls to be logged away is not very great (f.e. Odo is still free). There is a high propability, that there are still magicals in hiding and they would still have contact to the muggle goverment in high places. So they just might get protected by some sort of agreement. Without such an agreement magicals shouldn't be able to hide after technology is shielded agains magic disturbance (and lets not forget all the alien races that visit earth on a regular basis espesially telepaths ...). You might argue that they where wipped out in WW3 but then the normal goverment should have discovered magic ages ago from the muggleborns that have magic but no comunity.

Will you let Bellana tick out and go all klingon on someone during the 3rd task (pretty please). On an other note why is Q holding back? One snip with his fingers and the magicals have to do as he tells them! One demonstration of just how powerless they are against him and his word will be law to those sheep (given how afraid they are of Voldemort who compared with Q doesn't even classify as a bug under his shoe).
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »