Reviews for Harmony Potter: Starfleet Raised
blakekeane chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Yeah! Great chapter! Wizarding World screwed itself! I really wanted to see B'Elanna or Annika
bub23453 chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Well, other than a small need for a beta, this is a really great story so far!

One small question though, why do you have paragraphs repeating themselves, when you could just write "after hearing the scream" etc... or after whatever it is. Just curious, not trying to flame.
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
loved it! More soon please!
blakekeane chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Great chapter! Eagerly waiting to see the reaction of Hogwarts to the girls, especially a certain Weasley and Malfoy!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
the girls are going to demolish the school work and be bored. Chamber of secrets...a photon torpedo to the spiders, and the Basilisk won't handle Q very well. I have a feeling the girls won't be staying long.
I almost pity the bigots.
keep up the good work
starboy454 chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
excellent story so far
Penny is wise chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Awesome chapter. That doctor has no bed side manners lol.
blakekeane chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Great chapter! Hogwarts wont know what hit it when these two get there. It will be fun seeing the reactions of witches and wizards when a spaceship lands on the grounds!
setsuna1415 chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
i am ashamed to say that i just found this story! I LOVE IT! and Voyager is my favorite star trek :)
swainbob142 chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
I would not have thought of ST. Voyager and HP crossover being any good, I am glad I was proved wrong. Your story is very well written and I am really enjoying the chapters so far, looking forward to your next installment.
Jakattk chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
I like how you show just a little bit of their future selves. I am really looking forward to the next chapter.
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
loved it! Brilliant!
whitetigerwolf chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
I couldn't help but laugh at the ending.

I am wondering though, if before they go back, Hermione and Harmony will somehow get traits from their parents, such as Harmony gaining some of Annika's borg technology and Harmony gaining Klingon qualities.

Anyway, I love it and hope you update again soon.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
heh. phasers on kill...bye bye horcrux, Voldie, Dursley's, Albus...Snape...Ron...
better stop or I'll list what's all wrong with the plot holes that JKR developed.

anyway, keep up the good work
Penny is wise chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Awesome chapter. Glad Harmony is out of her shell.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »