Reviews for Harmony Potter: Starfleet Raised
cyberlegend chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
I adore this story! Please don't stop now. I would like you to keep having Q whacked and such.
blakekeane chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Awesome chapter! I love the seeker Dumbledore and snapshot of the older Harmony and Hermione!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
hahahahahaahahaahhaahahaahahahahahaaha.

ending was a riot. keep up the good work
Penny is wise chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Awesome chapter. Loved the ending of it it was great.
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
lol! Brilliant! The slapping thing reminds me of a friend and myself with another friend! I loved it!
Lydia-Hood chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
... The starter idea of this fic sounds rather good, but the execution sucks atrociously. I mean somehow a being that is thousands of times more powerful than any magicals couldn't heal a child that got beaten? The being that can move ships across a galaxy in snap of fingers? A being of a race that cause Novas and Supernovas when they go in conflict? And you'd expect me to believe Q couldn't heal her? Seriously?

Also trying to make Dumbles holier than thou, even if Dumbles had basically good intents he made the life of a child miserable, he abandoned him at the Dursleys where he was treated like a dog and a slave, than at Hogwarts pretty much allowed one of his teachers to persecute him all the time, than seemingly failed to react in time and save the school times and times again where his ward did and seemingly it was all beyond his control? First years passable Stone defenses, have a Phoenix that can enter the Chamber of Secret yet fail to go stop the Basilisk himself, or Hell figure out it was a Basilisk? Fail to keep the Dementors off the School ground, allow Snape to basically ridicule the kids in 3rd year and prevent them from claiming Sirius was innocent, allowed a young teen to enter a deadly tournament that somehow doesn't have a single escape clause in its rules and didn't at least mention how he could fail on purpose the trials to not try to hard to participate to have better survival chances. Fifth year cut all connections to Harry and basically left him to himself without a single help dealing with the power hungry bitch. Sixth year ONLY show him a few memories and not teach him a single useful spell or anything that could be of use.

His long-term plans seem to have been to have send the child that he made suffer for over a decade to its death to deal with the Horcrux, now I fail to see how their couldn't be a single thing to do about it, probably he didn't knew any viable ones, but seemingly didn't search for assistance with the issue. Also instead of sending Harry to suicide, why not set up for him dying a painless quick death at a trustworthy hands instead of having walk to his Death against a enemy likely to torture him and defile his corpse afterward. Ultimately Dumbles is either of two things really, either a good yet senile old man which has lost total connection with reality, or a more neutral manipulative old bastard that is not so goodie but has generally positive (he believe at least) goals that are accomplished at the sacrifice of any necessary (or again believed) expenses.

Now anyway, I hate depictions which try to show Dumbles somehow as being a good noble wise old wizard that somehow yet do so badly thru the entire series, without any reason for it, supposedly he failed to take care of things so badly while not being either senile or manipulative since it doesn't make any sense how someone could be anything else and achieve this lackluster results he did during the entire series, while being so incredible, to fail to badly and constantly would require either him to have some pretty serious flaw or to have desired such events to happen for a purpose or another, nothing else could make remotely any sense otherwise.
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Brilliant! More soon please!
whitetigerwolf chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Another good chapter.

I have a bit of constructive criticism, so I hope you aren't offended. I don't know if it's how your writing, or how whatever program you use to write is translating to the site, but your paragraphs seem to be separated so that it looks like almost each sentence is a new paragraph.

It makes it a little...odd to read. Not impossible, and I'll still continue reading, but it's disconcerting for me.

Anyway, as I said, I'm enjoying the story so far, and hope you update again soon.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
keep it up.
jimmy chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
just one word truly sums up this so far. Amazing! keep up the good work. i can't wait for the next update
blakekeane chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Great chapter!
SiriusT chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Lové it :-)

Only thing that I fine hard to read is the similarity between Harmony and Hermione names. I find it confusions at time.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Sirius
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Awesome chapter.
FluffyNevyn chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
A bit heavier on the yuri than im used to, but that's not necessarily bad. I have to admit, it makes reading this nearly as awkward as trying to read yaoi fics that take the same path! Admittedly, it doesn't make me nearly as uncomfortable, but the awkwardness is still there. I might recommended either slowing that down or starting to blur it slightly...

Anyway, decent premise. Using Q is a good choice there, for all that it lets you break the rules without consequences...which is usually a no-no anyway. Why 16 and not 11? Get to in the story, you probably have a good reason for it (I hope), but HP storyline starts at 11 and you are essentially skipping over books 1-5 entirely...I hope you dont make this one of those really silly fics where book 1 gets started at the age of 16 and all the first years are still the same age...

Adding this to my watch list.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
keep it coming. I almost pity the species that tries to hurt those girls...and that's not even factoring in Q.
B'Elanna and Seven will shred anything.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »