Reviews for Harmony Potter: Starfleet Raised
NewBlueTrue chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
This is a wonderful story, so emotional and heartfelt. I love it! Please continue to write and update it because this is the kind of story that needs and deserves to be continued. I look forward to future chapters of Harmony Potter: Starfleet Raided. :)

NewBlueTrue
Sardonik chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Interesting idea. I wanted the story to be good... but I really couldn't get past the punctuation. If you want to become a better writer, Google punctuation and study what you find.
Qtelatino1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is completely different from some of the other potter/st crossovers I've read over the years and I have to say, LOVE IT. This is some what similar to another story call Harry Potter Trio but it involved the Next Generation crew. Everything was detailed beautifully and you gave Q a more human look. Glad you made Dumbles realize that the Dursleys were no the right guardians for Harmony and approved of Q taking her to Voyager. Keep it up.
LordNemesis chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Ok LOVE IT
It is my next favorite story O and Q I loved him as will and most of the time I want to will KILL him. Now own with the story I want to learn more about what happens to these two and of course one of my all time favorite star ship crews.
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Awesome first chapter. Nice to see that Dumbledore is a good guy sometimes lol. I don't really see Q as too ooc because even the most hardened hearts would break to see a child abused unless your a total asshole.
whitetigerwolf chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
interesting start, though I'm till wondering who Harmony, and now Hermione's, priamary guardian/guardian's will be.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Like more soon please.
blakekeane chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Great story! Quick question? Are they soulbound?
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32