Reviews for Harmony Potter: Starfleet Raised
Deathmvp chapter 22 . 5/11/2016
Great work on this fic. Thank you for sharing it.
agnar chapter 11 . 3/27/2016
And you were doing so well, until you had the utterly ridiculous idea to use any bit of canon at all, and made the goblet of fire apparently the most powerful item ever to exist, managing to force a contract onto someone centuries away, on the other side of the universe.

sorry but, no. I despise fics that not only make the Goblet contract real but also make the Goblet this unbelievably powerful. Oh, and it also overpowers anything Q could do like, say, go back in time to before it was lit and erase it from existence.

Thanks for wasting my time and ruining an otherwise good fic with this bit of utter shit.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/9/2016
Love the story thank you for writing it
Danni244 chapter 22 . 2/15/2016
sequal!
Noble Korhedron chapter 22 . 2/13/2016
Meh, it was short and to the point; a reunion scene would've been nice though; like what happens when Voyager suddenly pops outta the wormhole 5LY from AC(is that the nearest star to Earth that's not the Sun?)...
mateo84mm chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Digging it so far
General Mac chapter 22 . 2/8/2016
loved this fic can't wait for your next one, thanks
Merlenyn chapter 22 . 2/8/2016
Yay for happily ever after! Now to imagine how the things are going to go on Earth, and how the magical community is doing and if Harmony and Hermione will change things. XD
T chapter 22 . 2/3/2016
Loved it!
Jordana Babe chapter 22 . 1/30/2016
This combined two of my favorite world's. Great job.
pianomouse chapter 22 . 1/30/2016
Love the story, thank you for sharing it.
Jedi General Pikachu chapter 22 . 1/30/2016
Thanks for sharing your great story with us. It was well worth the wait.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 22 . 1/30/2016
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
SSSra chapter 22 . 1/30/2016
great chapter glad to see you finally finished it, saw your other story with aliens vs predator crossover i'm reading it now keep up the good work
Nym Potter chapter 22 . 1/29/2016