Reviews for Naruto: The Game
Dragon0905 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Stage 1 rennigan or medic naruto. I prefer stage 1. But medic has perfect control soooo I can see a decent story with that one.
Cersesi chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I like it.
Vuurvlieg chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Love the intro already. I'm very VERY curious what'll happen in a 'naruto the game' fic in which his avatar naturally would choose to leave the village. :) How old will naruto be when the 'new game' starts up? In any case; please continue soon! I love it!
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
You know, writing something you believe is fine, shoving it down people's throats isn't as appreciated.
Silver Heart11DOOM chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
love it more plz
10000 Fists chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Interesting idea, but I think that if you want this game to go forward you are really going to need a beta, and you should probably tone it down on the 'Voice'. That should be something that comes much later on to explain how Naruto got put into a 'video-game' to begin with, that is Divine Intervention.
As I said, I like seeing these kinds of stories, but yours is going to need work if it wants to power-level it's quality attribute (video game humor).
Things to think about if you are going to keep going with this. One, the character/avatar, which, why, how does it affect the plot and the skills available to the protagonist. Two, how are skills going to be improved, by working with them constantly, or by gaining overall experience and then expending skill points as they become available.
Looking forward to next chapter
10k
Yeah chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
See I like the premises of these fics, but you can't just do something like this without some decent variation or it's going to be crap. You can't just throw in an author avatar voice saying THIS IS WHY YOU'RE RETARDED NARUTO. Other than your personal (and incorrect) observations about canon, this is just another bland "Naruto dies, now he's in a videogame." fanfic. If you want to see how its done, go read Rathanel's Ramen Days or reread Naruto:Game of the Year Edition.

Every single one of those seven points at the end is wrong and based on false assumptions.
Also, your grammar is shit.

That is all. Good luck on writing anything that's not garbage.
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I love these fics. I hope you update soon.
wanderingSeeker1540 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Yeah great start! very funny! My suggestion, longer chapters. Also will this story have relationship like with hinata and if so will it be one or multi? Great going keep up the good work
vampireharry the 2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is interesting so far! I look forward to more!
Mister Mew chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I've seen 2 stories that went for a video game type story.
As far as I followed them, (Which wasn't long because of the long update periods) I enjoyed the stories.
I'm looking forward to what you might do in the future.
Hopefully you'll be a bit faster with updating. :)
Good luck and a thumbs up from Mew!
kyunaru chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
interesting start wish the chapter was a little longer. But otherwise an okay chapter hope to see the next chapter up soon keep up the good work.
TheBeardedAsshat chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Are you retarded? Why would you post this shit. Go fucking die.