Reviews for Swim to Your Heart
zombiedoublerainbow11 chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
I just re-read this story for I think the third time. It's so well written and I love the way you portrayed the characters and their relationship. Thank you for spending the time to write this. I hope if you ever write a story in the future, you'll post something through this story letting the people who followed it know.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/19/2014
Pumped to read sequel or any other story of you.
dippedinnutella2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I love this already! I used to swim competitively and I can totally connect to dry land (gross) and her races. Her 200 free and 100 back times are insane!
dippedinnutella chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
I love the story so far, I was a competitive swimmer like Santana for 7 years and man, dryland was killer. I can totally relate to Santana, her religious views and whatnot.
lg4az chapter 20 . 2/26/2014
"AWESOME"
DorkHeya chapter 20 . 2/26/2014
Oh my gawd I love it! Are you making a sequel? Pls make a sequel!
Louisa17 chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
Awww so adorable! I love it :)
singlevow chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
This was cute! I'm glad everything worked out for them at the end. Do you plan on writing another Brittana fic? If so, I'd definitely check it out. Hope to see you soon :-)
laraglee chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
awww... :) this is bittersweet :) I love this final chapter but sad that is the last one :( well...great story I totally love it and I I learned a lot about swimming :)
StephaniieC chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
BEST ENDING EVER! :') I'LL MISS THIS! THNKS WRITTING IT! I'LL MISS YOU! LOTS OF LOVE AND SEE U SOON!
DominoL chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
i read all the way through and definitely enjoyed it
Glee4ever123 chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
I'm sad it's over. I wish it didn't have to end. I would have loved to see more of the fame side to Santana's swimming career. I love your writing and hope to see more from you. This is a story I know I will go back and reread again and again.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
Aww, it was perfect!
EllyricAyan1217 chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
Hi! Can you like do a one shot about Santana being interviewed after the Olympics? I've watched the Winter Olympics and everytime someone won a medal they were being interviewed. I want to read Santana being interviewed about her swimming career and of course about Brittany. Can you do that? Please? :3
Thank you! :)
Have a nice day.
laraglee chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
Great chapter :) I like Quinntana friendship...and hope you can updated soon.