Reviews for Swim to Your Heart
nylesor9 chapter 20 . 11/8
I really love this story, why you stop writing? can you do a sequeal please...
rg521 chapter 20 . 10/27
This was such a cute story. I loved your writing. Any thoughts on adding more to their story or doing a sequel? I would like to see their wedding or even them having kids.
I'm reading this story once again and still love it. I hope you decide to write another story.
zombiedoublerainbow11 chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
I just re-read this story for I think the third time. It's so well written and I love the way you portrayed the characters and their relationship. Thank you for spending the time to write this. I hope if you ever write a story in the future, you'll post something through this story letting the people who followed it know.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/19/2014
Pumped to read sequel or any other story of you.
dippedinnutella2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I love this already! I used to swim competitively and I can totally connect to dry land (gross) and her races. Her 200 free and 100 back times are insane!
dippedinnutella chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
I love the story so far, I was a competitive swimmer like Santana for 7 years and man, dryland was killer. I can totally relate to Santana, her religious views and whatnot.
lg4az chapter 20 . 2/26/2014
DorkHeya chapter 20 . 2/26/2014
Oh my gawd I love it! Are you making a sequel? Pls make a sequel!
Louisa17 chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
Awww so adorable! I love it :)
singlevow chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
This was cute! I'm glad everything worked out for them at the end. Do you plan on writing another Brittana fic? If so, I'd definitely check it out. Hope to see you soon :-)
laraglee chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
awww... :) this is bittersweet :) I love this final chapter but sad that is the last one :( well...great story I totally love it and I I learned a lot about swimming :)
StephaniieC chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
DominoL chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
i read all the way through and definitely enjoyed it
Glee4ever123 chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
I'm sad it's over. I wish it didn't have to end. I would have loved to see more of the fame side to Santana's swimming career. I love your writing and hope to see more from you. This is a story I know I will go back and reread again and again.