Reviews for The Clearest Indication
Dark Jedi Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Talk about the voice of Johnathan Archer...you caught him accurately. I was completely imagining his voice and mannerisms as I read the whole thing. Good job.
jani chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
I liked this story,sorry it has taken me ages to get around to reading it!Should be writing a 4,000 word assignment,oh well never
Rusty Armour chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
This is nice! A unique and refreshing perspective on Tucker and T'Pol's relationship! It's really interesting to see how Archer views their growing interest in each other considering his own views on Vulcans. I think you accurately captured Archer's thoughts and emotions about the whole situation. The bits of poetry throughout were also a great touch! :-)
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Welcome back Stub! And you come bearing wonderful fic! Great insight into Archer, although I doubt this was what the writers had intended, it sure does help explain a lot of his actions throughout the eps. Thanks for sharing! ...hmm...sequel to Harbinger? :-
Reanok chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
I really liked your Archer story.I liked how you used the captain's perpective of the relationship between Trip and T' Pol.I also liked how you incorporated actual scenes from the tv episodes themselves.I like your stories Convergenceand Fixed links to see your sequeal to Harbringer real soon.I've been curious to see what kind of situation you'll come up with for your, to see more of your stories soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Although all of your work is good this didn't strike me as one of your better pieces. You do better with dialogue and personal interactions, the latter is what came through in this piece.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Both of my best friends have boyfriends, so this is alot like how I feel. Excellent job.
Ryn Turner chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
That was awesome!
JosephineLL chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Oh! Poor Archer. You really got across what he was feeling. Good job! :)