Reviews for A Grave, Wreaths, A Song And Sake
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Sabo's alive all of you keep saying he's dead.
PsychoRien chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Kura: Oh gosh, this is too adorable and sweet! XD

Berry: ...kawaii...

Kura: Totally love it! XD I hope to see more soon! XD
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
AWWWWWWW! its so sweet. i hope you update soon.
mad100141 chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
You know, IF Sabo is truly alive, forums of One Piece all over the world will be drowned under an avalanche of I told you so's and the response on their counterparts.

Gods luck with exams. Hope it went well.

Right now you are preoccupying on your other two stories, Mourning... And Little... So I understand why these aren't updated. Or is it a lack of ideas? Hey! All these three stories could be connected subtly in a way. In Mourning and Acceptance he could make wreaths (yes TWO) and his nakama give him comfort in the manner that he loves them and sees them as so precious that he begins again associating good things with wreath because in that island where the season changed weekly it must have been painful creating those two wreaths alone since Luffy is awfully social and just Rayleigh and animals aren't enough comfort to Luffy.
Mittens919 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
This is amazing, please write more! These continuous chapters make me happeh, and the brotherly fluff in chapter four is adorable. You're very good at writing.
mad100141 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Noooooo, I read a previous review where the person said he's predicting Aces death and you, take that train of thought and banish it to hell. No.
Anyways, *glare* predicting...O\/O. Ah, this is going to take a turn to the bittersweet in a couple of chapters. Where's Luffy going to put the wreaths out at sea. Is he going to throw it into the sea? What if his nakama want to join, will he say yes? What will he say that it means? He's not very upfront so they might not completely understand it( except maybe Zoro, Brook and Robin). If he pours the sake at sea Zoro will oppose unless he knows the reason. Oh my goodness, how cute would Luffy be in a wreath festival. In the Sunny, like how in film z they announced a Sakura festival. Spoilers(chuckle). It was a nice break.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
So Luffy made a wreath for Ace too... It's almost like he's predicting his death.
Kiki2000 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I rlly love this asl story . plz make more :)
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
I did enjoy, and always will! Those stories you write are so beautiful and touching! I really LOVE reading them!
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I LIKE IT AND YES YOU SHOULD CONTINUE! :P They are sooooooooooo cute! Nothing beats the relation between the D. Brothers! They are just so perfect together!
ForFreedom21 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
These are just so sweet:)
Definitely do continue. And, if possible, write something with Luffy upholding tradition at Aces grave? Though that doesn't fit this story very well.
Regardless. Excellent writing. Loving the emotion and simplicity of it all. Keep it up:)
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
-sad- I'm one of the ones who think Sabo is alive, but it's still sad that they lost their brother.