Reviews for Chosen by Destiny
2plus2equals7 chapter 107 . 4/12
If this was a book, this would be my favorite book. I love it so much! This is by far the best thing I have ever read. I know this fic is over, but this is AMAZING. I read this fic nonstop ever since I found it, and am now reading it again because I'm bored. You are a great author!
What I just read was something. I just don't know if it was good or bad, but all I know is that I'm going to keep reading.
TRikiD chapter 5 . 3/28
Yes, Chima will never be half as good as Ninjago!
TRikiD chapter 4 . 3/27
Nyaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww...that is so cute. A little JayxNya shipping. I love it! XD
TRikiD chapter 3 . 3/27
I laughed my head off. Yeah...yeah...yeah...you're a comedic genius, Jay and Toon Friend.
TRikiD chapter 107 . 3/7
Another review but who cares, an author like you should always deserve support. You remind me of me: creative, original, and best of all a dreamer. I hope writers like me and you will go down in history for our stories.
123454321 chapter 36 . 3/2
Seriously Green bean?
No offence, but Iris Zvezda is annoying the f*ckin' crap out of me.
And...I would be jumping aroung in joy if I had the opportunity to even PEEK at the ninja, not mentioning BECOMING one of them. (Technicly a kunoichi but still,)
AND...why live a peaceful, boring old life when you can have an exiting one?
123454321 chapter 32 . 3/2
Lloydie, you're not the only one who was screaming.
And...cover your eyes or something!
dafeels chapter 107 . 3/1
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorkable :-))))))))
TRikiD chapter 1 . 3/1
This whole story deserves a a five star rating, and I'm sure your other stories do as well. But hey, do me a favor and check out my stories and tell your friends. I could use the support. But back to the point: good stories, keep writing, and help a fellow writer out.
dafeels chapter 90 . 2/28
Chapter ninety was beautiful
I'm speechless.
sweetgirl1600 chapter 1 . 2/14
I love this story so very much it's very wonderful I love all your Character Descriptions and The Romance .
narniagirl1111 chapter 17 . 2/12
you are awesome you wrote like 2000 of those chapters .took 5 days to read them all...seriously!
Paran6198 chapter 9 . 1/27
Oh god. I was really bored and I am reading this whole piece again(XD) And yeah, this chapter is damn heartbreaking.
1,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »