Reviews for Chosen by Destiny
TheFlamingShogun chapter 107 . 11/27
This story was Awesome! I can't believe that I only got around to reading this two weeks ago! I really loved how you inserted the kunoichi without any fault or flaw. Loved the character development as well! :)
Alexa10110 chapter 23 . 11/24
Wow! I actually shed two tears while reading this!
Alexa10110 chapter 9 . 11/22
I love your effort to make your story diffrent from the rest, by having Heather not except Zane once she found out about him being a robot.
Shadowselen chapter 88 . 10/24
Longest flashback in my life. Awesome!
Shadowselen chapter 74 . 10/24
Even he ships them.
Shadowselen chapter 67 . 10/24
I'm reading this story again and i realized that this chapter has the same name as episode 45.
JayaForever421 chapter 3 . 9/27
Its hard for me to read fanfics when Nya's not a water ninja... cuz she is not x3
BubbleEwa chapter 13 . 9/20
Nya is quite the evil matchmaker. Wonder what'll happen when Kai finds out about their kiss... MWA HA HA HA!
BubbleEwa chapter 9 . 9/20
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breathes* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breathes* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You're so mean! You broke up the second cutest couple in Ninjago! (#1 being Jaya) I wouldn't have reacted as Heather would. I would have been all quiet like "A-a robot? I'm sorry, but I don't think this is going to work out. I- I have to go. I'm sorry..." *leaves on Riptide (My Dragon- I'm the Ninja of water)*
BubbleEwa chapter 6 . 9/20
Aww... So cute! They're meant for each other! (Both Jay / Jay and Zane / Heather.) *GASP* They need a ship name! Um... Zeather? Zather? Heathne? I don't know. I thought the quote was going to be "You don't win friends with salad!" Because she was the Kunoichi of nature and salad involves plant,... y'know what I mean.
JayaForever421 chapter 3 . 9/12
Jaya stuff?! *screams* Jaya is love, Jaya is life.
DragonRider chapter 107 . 8/2
Tool me all day tonread this! It was awesome! Forgot to review after finished though so I'm trying to get that done!
Magical Blazze chapter 8 . 7/25
That was a good twist on that episode; I totally hated when clone Jay kissed Nya so I'm happy with this. Great work on this chapter
I just died a little inside 3
Magical Blazze chapter 5 . 7/18
This is a pretty good take on the ninja I will keep reading :) and NinjaWriterMaster sent me here
1,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »