Reviews for Chosen by Destiny
JayaForever421 chapter 3 . 9/27
Its hard for me to read fanfics when Nya's not a water ninja... cuz she is not x3
BubbleEwa chapter 13 . 9/20
Nya is quite the evil matchmaker. Wonder what'll happen when Kai finds out about their kiss... MWA HA HA HA!
BubbleEwa chapter 9 . 9/20
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breathes* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breathes* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You're so mean! You broke up the second cutest couple in Ninjago! (#1 being Jaya) I wouldn't have reacted as Heather would. I would have been all quiet like "A-a robot? I'm sorry, but I don't think this is going to work out. I- I have to go. I'm sorry..." *leaves on Riptide (My Dragon- I'm the Ninja of water)*
BubbleEwa chapter 6 . 9/20
Aww... So cute! They're meant for each other! (Both Jay / Jay and Zane / Heather.) *GASP* They need a ship name! Um... Zeather? Zather? Heathne? I don't know. I thought the quote was going to be "You don't win friends with salad!" Because she was the Kunoichi of nature and salad involves plant,... y'know what I mean.
JayaForever421 chapter 3 . 9/12
Jaya stuff?! *screams* Jaya is love, Jaya is life.
DragonRider chapter 107 . 8/2
Tool me all day tonread this! It was awesome! Forgot to review after finished though so I'm trying to get that done!
Magical Blazze chapter 8 . 7/25
That was a good twist on that episode; I totally hated when clone Jay kissed Nya so I'm happy with this. Great work on this chapter
I just died a little inside 3
Magical Blazze chapter 5 . 7/18
This is a pretty good take on the ninja I will keep reading :) and NinjaWriterMaster sent me here
Arima Lucari chapter 105 . 7/17
I KNOW RIGHT?! I'm OK with Frozen, but one time I made a kinda bad Elsa joke and some fangirl tried to hit me over the head with her phone -_- What has this fandom come to?
Princess Bunny chapter 93 . 7/16
im going to be totally honest with you, when I first read the title, I thought it was 'A Whole New World' , I'm such a Disney fan!
Arima Lucari chapter 78 . 7/16
... this got a bit disturbing towards the end...
Arima Lucari chapter 76 . 7/16
You know how people say the nicest people are the scariest when angry?

This reminds me of that. Apparently I'm 'the nicest person my friend's know' and I've never really gotten angry, but one time I got close.

My friends were surprised, to say the least.
Princess Bunny chapter 70 . 7/14
once my sister poured all of our Legos out on the floor (that's like, 10 pounds?) and I stepped on them cuz I was reading this story. HAHAHA- STOP LAUGHING! It's not funny! Ok, maybe a little.
Princess Bunny chapter 66 . 7/14
the God of fluff FRIGEN THREW UP at the end of this chapter, aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnddd, I WOVE IT! XD
1,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »