Reviews for Chosen by Destiny
This is the first ninjago fic I've read, and let me say, you set the bar really high. You wrote something long and intriguing (like can you write my text books? :/ ) I also loved your references to Avatar and Zelda, things I also enjoy. This will hold a place in my heart, and I thank you for your dedication and hard work (107 chapters!? And it's not like they're short either. You're a superstar, really) hope to read more of your works in the future :3
Specialartist17 chapter 25 . 7/8
1: I LOVE the "Destiny" series.
2: I'm making a fan fiction and your series is on the inspiration list. I like the idea of Zane becoming human, and I wanted to know if you would let me use that. I'm not trying to steal it. But if you do let me use it, I'll credit you and I'll change the way he became one. Instead of it being during season two, it'll happen after the events if season three. If you want to go more into detail, you can ask me. If you don't want me to do that (as in using your idea) that's fine and I'll do something else.
Stupid sexy Zane is a parody of "stupid sexy Flanders "- Homer when he goes skiing that one time lol. Is that it did I get it right?
Kai Lover911 chapter 63 . 5/26
I was playing Pokémon and found someone named Luna. Will she become a Hex Maniac Person?
KaitheHotHead1 chapter 73 . 3/23
Ch 73
THAT WAS HILARIOUS OH MY GOD!
KaitheHotHead1 chapter 71 . 3/23
Ch 71- THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! TT
O
KaitheHotHead1 chapter 40 . 3/16
Ch 40
YEAH GO LLOYED YOU TELL THAT *censor beep*!
KaitheHotHead1 chapter 31 . 3/14
Ch 31-
Wow finally Garmy is useful!
KaitheHotHead1 chapter 30 . 3/14
Awwwwwwwww! I never knew the ninja could be so heartfelt and romantic! They're both so lucky to have each other...
KaitheHotHead1 chapter 23 . 3/13