Reviews for A Leap of Faith
Sydney chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Ok, sweetheart, I was all into your story until you started mixing DC and Marvel. It's still well-written and cool and shit, don't get me wrong, but I almost threw my laptop across the room when I found ANOTHER person trying to mix the two comic companies. S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers and Coulson and New York are all Marvel, and there's a reason they're kept separate from Superman, Metropolis, Batman, Gotham, Justice League of America, etc. You story is basically trying to mix oil and water and not have the nerd world throw a temper tantrum. Believe me, there is no easier way to start a comic book nerd fist fight than two questions; "Who's the best superhero?" and "Marvel vs. DC?" Don't take this story down because it's good aside from that and I like it otherwise, but for the internet's sanity and safety of comic book nerds everywhere, please be careful not to mix the two again. I don't want you to face hell fire. Xx
mabscifiromantic chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Damn, that was really good. What's with mixing worlds? S.H.I.E.L.D. is Marvel, Batman and Superman are D.C.
dallynoda chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This was lovely. I've been binging on Superman/MoS fcs lately and this is definitely one of the best. Thanks for sharing!
BelladonasMom chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Gosh, I love good banter. You nailed it. Great story!
Shani8 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
WOW... just WOW. This was incredibly well-written, and I feel at a loss of words, to describe how much I LOVE this! ;)

You captured a myriad of emotions beautifully, with this piece, and as a reader, I was just completely spellbound from start to finish. I definitely look forward to more Lois/Clark stories from you, should the inspiration strike.

-Shani :)
Indredi chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
These three fics have really been fantastic! This one is my favorite, but I think mostly because Lois lane has long been one of my favorite characters (I pick batman over superman any day... But lois is one of the first, and practically only even to this day, female characters who can be sharp, intelligent, adventurous, tough, and independent... And still be the object of desire for the hero, and is not cast as a villain.)
I like all three stories because I love the use of the different female narrators, and how well you captured all three. Each story really reads differently, each narrator is unique, which is difficult to do!

I look forward to future installments!
macgamer chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Fantastic! You really captured their characters and the dynamics of their relationship (except, Clark being such a Boy Scout and not knowing his own limits and being so protective of Lois, I don't believe for a second that he'd ever have sex with her in the unplanned manner that you portrayed :), and I loved how you did such an excellent job of weaving these scenes in seamlessly between the canon scenes! Definitely a head above most of the other MoS fic available. Thanks!
Padlei chapter 1 . 6/29/2013

I want to marry this fic.

I rarely leave reviews I have to admit but this was absolutely perfect so I had to comment.

You captured the characters so damn well I could see all these missing scenes really happening.

PS : I fully accept the sex happening before that final scene in the movie. I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking they were totally having heavy eyesex in that final scene.
123t chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Cute! I hope the next movie has more C&L time. :)
UA chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
So, I saw the movie today and really enjoyed it.

Lois rocked, Superman/Clark was beautiful (lol), and the whole thing just got my overactive imagination whirling.

So what do I do?

I come straight to FFnet.

Imagine my delight when I saw your name.

I can always count on your stories to give me that feeling of completion, find that missing piece for me when I'm looking for more.

Excellent job as always.

Adding this to my favorites for easy re-reads.

laughingspider chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is so well written. I really hope you have a sequel in mind (I did see the "fin." at the end), ideally something to tie it in with the other 2 stories you have in this universe (which I'm off to read right now). I think you did a particularly great job capturing the characters of Clark and Lois. :)

AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Well done. I like your version and the added spice.
I too liked the double meaning in Lois greeting at the end, very clever of the writers.
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
That was a really well written story and a great tag to the movie. Thank you, you've made my day :)
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was awesome, i can see this fitting in during the film too :)

We need more MoS fics too