Reviews for The Midnight Game
Sad, it made me cry. :)
1Dcrazy14 chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
wow
LogieLuvr914 chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Wow, this was great! I really enjoyed it
JD chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Stop shoving your stories down peoples throats every fucking second, your being a annoying asshole, i'm reporting you.
xScreamingFromBehindTheVeilx chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
i like this story! its amazing and captivating and so much more I cant put in words...I probably sound like a creepo but eh. :P
winterschild11 chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Ack! that's a horrible dream!
winterschild11 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Poor James!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Aww Kendall... :( he's always a good leader! This was really sad :( please update soon!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
AWWWWW :( this just broke my heart *cries* *sobs* *wails* D: poor James. And I can't believe they would do that to him! Poor James :( I know it's just his dream but I seriously want to punch them, especially Carlos.
CrazyKendallLover71999 chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
This story is very tough to read. It's heart breaking. Good job!
PhantomFandom13 chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Update soon please. . .
CrazyKendallLover71999 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Oh god that was horribly amazing. Poor James :'(
winterschild11 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Those kind of dreams are absolutely terrifying. There is nothing worse in the world than having to watch someone you love hurt or killed
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
NOOOO :'( Carlos... That was so heartbreaking. And Logan holding Kendall's hand... *sob sob sob sob* now I have a feeling that James' fear is gonna be losing Carlos... Or Logan's fear is losing Kendall :p

Ok so I tried the Midnight Game and let me tell you it was the most exciting but terrible experience I've ever had. PM me if you wanna hear about it because its long and my phone which I am typing this review on is at 3%. But me, my brother and my best friend all beat the Midnight Man. But my best friend had to stay in salt until 3 .-.

Please please please update soon!
IHEARTROCK chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
That's incredibly sad... I couldn't bear watching my loved ones die :(. Poor Carlos