Reviews for A Secret of Spells
GL chapter 5 . 2/28
It's kind of boring. No magic and all makes one wonder why you call it a crossover? It's more just a Game of Thrones fic isn't it?
I don't think being a woman would stop Hermione from learning. Rules have not stopped the trio, ever. Also it has been theorised that Alleras is in fact Sallera Sand, so there is a precedent. Hope you recovered your laptop, and it is never too late to update!
Cury chapter 12 . 1/31
I've read this story three times now, always in the hope that you'll update. Please, please do- you're a wonderful writer, and the story seems much more well thought through than any in this category
jfrost22792 chapter 7 . 1/12
Not sure what the point of a HP crossover is if you're taking their magic away.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2016
It sounds like you have something really interesting planned for Harry and Hermione's now diverging story lines. I can't wait! I hope you update soon!
Goldenpot chapter 12 . 12/11/2016
It'd be nice if you continue this fanfic and update a new chapter. I'll be rooting for you till that day comes whoop whoop!
This fic is literally gold
corie.f chapter 12 . 12/9/2016
Oh, please please continue this!
sad sabrin chapter 12 . 11/29/2016
Nice
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
I sort of lost interest in this story around here. A huge lack of magic and the learning the language thing was pretty boring to read about. It makes the story more believable but it's not as interesting and not quite what I was expecting from the summary. This probably would have been a lot better if you had made Harry and Hermione older and more powerful.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I guess I can look past the 'broken time turner' cliche. Because you asked so nicely ;)
Thanks for sharing.
tonygestaple chapter 12 . 11/25/2016
This story has kept me fascinated all afternoon...until it suddenly stopped! Please consider finishing it.
tammgrogan chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
This was/is a wonderful story, PLEASE, P continue it. I really am enjoying it.
Aegis' Trickster chapter 12 . 10/29/2016
Just imagining Harry waking up. Everyone's gone, and he's searching the area, looking for all the male Starks with a face of total confusion. Eventually the king comes across Harry looking all over winterfell and the king's like, "what you looking for son?" and then Harry's like, "OMG, everyone left!"
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Very good story. It is a shame it is not being updated
Zoey24 chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
Oh Jesus, Hermione on the run. And with Robb as well. I have to say though I thought Lady Catelyn's reaction would be a lot more extreme/unforgiving, like possibly taking out her anger on Harry. Anyway, I guess this runaway adventure was good for two things: more Hermione/Robb moments that make me squeel & saving Bran from his destined fall. Anyway, I really hope there's more chapters to come, I've had so much fun reading this story.
1,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »