Reviews for A Secret of Spells
Uchiha Aimee chapter 12 . 9/10
Aww man, this was quite good. I am sorry to see that I've reached the end of what is available. I hope you pick this back up someday!
KapitanDamnvers chapter 12 . 9/7
I LOVE THIS FIC i have been re-reading this story a lot. the story us AMAZING!
i hope you'll finish this lovely story, it's been so long since you updatedu hope you update :D
simple-memories chapter 11 . 9/7
For a character that was able to produce a patronus at 13 years old, I am kinda disliking how weak you have made Harry...he always had strength of character and magic and now all of a sudden he is weak and doesn't follow through with his promises? All of a sudden his loyalty to those he feels are family is gone? I keep reading hoping that something changes, but its really becoming tedious for me...
IT ENDS HERE? Please finish it already :-(
I know it's been years since you've updated so this story might have been abandoned, but I really like it! And as much as I've always loved Hermione, I think you make a very good point about how she gets so caught up in the way she thinks things should be, that she ignores others' feelings. It was good of Jon to point that out to her and Ned to point it out to Harry. And Ned was right; Harry would do anything for his friends, but he's no scholar and he'd only make himself miserable when he couldn't figure out a way to return home.

As for Harry's magic, I know his wand isn't that powerful because there are no phoenixes in this world, but couldn't he or Hermione try to fashion a new one? After all, there are no phoenixes, but there ARE thestrals in this world because HARRY is in this world. And the Elder Wand had a thestral tail core and it was immensely powerful...with a thestral hair core and the magic of a branch from a weir wood heart tree, he could easily become very powerful.

Can't wait to see how the changes you've made affect the storyline! For one, I'm interested in how Robb changes. I do think it fits with his character though because he is willing to put aside duty for love in the books too. And it will open up a whole new world for him because he'll be able to see places he never would have been allowed to as heir of Winterfell. And if Bran is never pushed from the tower, Lady Catelyn will not have a reason to kidnap Tyrion and set off the War of Four Kings. And I'm willing to bet that with Robb missing, Ned will ask Jon to stay in Winterfell to protect Bran. And I'm reeaaaalllllyyy hoping that Sansa will see Joffrey's true nature sooner and that Lady won't be killed. If Harry joins them, he could always use a Confundus charm on Joffrey and the Hound so that they won't remember attacking Arya and Micah...or just Obliviate him?
sid.kush32 chapter 12 . 8/21
Girl, this is frickin' too good.
I can't wait for the next chapter to roll out.
KayleASS chapter 1 . 8/19
are you continuing this story? please?
effectivesage chapter 12 . 8/14
This story is absolutely amazing! I love it! Please update soon!
AquaMary chapter 12 . 8/3
I still hope to see new chapters. This story is unique
GreenCraze chapter 1 . 7/29
Hello! I love your hp/avengers xover which got me to read some of your other fics. This is a really great promising story and I hope you'd show it some more love Im a fan of your writing!
LibertrosJR chapter 12 . 7/28
Well that was a great read while it lasted. It's sad you never finished it.
VeroSev chapter 12 . 7/26
I liked the story, but I don't like that Hermione is like that, to even attack Harry... good luck in the next chapter.
AnthonyR89 chapter 12 . 7/25
still an entertaining read, though i think Hermione was extremely stupid in this chapter.

as for her being "harsh" Edgecomb's ratting them out resulted in them being hunted by a bunch of mini-death eaters and almost tortured with the Cruciatus curse. if anything, she wasn't anywhere near harsh enough.
AnthonyR89 chapter 10 . 7/25
still an interesting read, though personally i probably go with a Simurgh or Griffon as Harry's animagus form if i was going to go with a large, magical, winged animal.
AnthonyR89 chapter 9 . 7/25
again, Harry shouldn't have reacted that way. he;s killed in self defense before, and he's not exactly a total stranger to combat, either.
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »