Reviews for A Secret of Spells
MissSadieKane chapter 12 . 7/19
I really loved this. I read it all in one go. Robb x Hermione :)
crabbypatty2 chapter 12 . 7/15
I know it's been a couple of years since you updated, but I hope you do. Honestly I think Harry should go south with Ned and Hermione should go north not to old town. I get this feeling the children would help her more than those stuffy old men. But that's just me and I hope you do update or not I enjoy yes reading this :)
obsedian-dream chapter 12 . 7/9
this is truely one of the best fanfiction I've ever read. I'm truely saddened that you don't seem to be continuing this story as it shows great promise. if you ever decide to continue, which would be marvelous by the way, I can't wait to see what lies ahead in westeros and maybe even the free cities with Harry and hermione's meddeling.
SilvasPrickle chapter 12 . 7/3
Awesome tale. Hope you keep up this good writing.
Evanelle chapter 10 . 7/3
I really like this chapter.
Evanelle chapter 6 . 7/2
Another great chapter! I'm so happy they finally got their wands back. I am curious to see what happens next.
Evanelle chapter 2 . 7/2
An interesting crossover. I quite like it.
Fifitheflowertot chapter 12 . 6/30
I know you haven't updated in a while but I really like this fic and I'm so curious to find out what happens next :) please decide to continue
Emma3mikan chapter 12 . 6/20
I love RobbMione
Pleaseeeeeeee more chapter thanks
ShaiGar chapter 12 . 6/15
It's been more than two years, and I'd really love to see more of this. Please and thank you.
hamsterville chapter 11 . 6/15
Hermione being a brat here. Good story though
anja.quickert.9 chapter 12 . 6/9
:-)
Nate chapter 8 . 6/7
Fuck your shitty fic.
jason.tuttle.37 chapter 12 . 6/5
Finish the dam story
Again with the cliff hanger! Ugh! Not cool. I also enjoyed your Hermione and Steve Rogers trilogy, the Sorceress is pretty bad a$$, but cliff hanger! Ugh! Hahaha! Great work!
1,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »