Reviews for Golden Protector
Acacia Jules chapter 2 . 8/11
Too much of the OC. Made it boring.
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 8/11
How is using someone else's notes cheating?
Julieanne chapter 24 . 5/28
Loving the story...but this chapter is just a repeat of chapter 23... I skipped over it to read beyond it, and it definitely feels like there should be a real chapter 24 here.
Drarry-Lisa chapter 26 . 2/26
I love your stories .:):):) Keep it up
Guest chapter 26 . 7/25/2016
This is rubbish
And to sexual
It's gay
Chome chapter 24 . 2/3/2016
Hello !
Well I reeeally like your story, but, well, I know I'm not the firt person saying that in a review so if you read them you probably know that already BUT my point is that there kind of isn't any chapter 24...
Aside of that there're some strange mistakes of spelling or point of view but it's not too bad.

Well, what I mean is, I like your fic very much but I would actually appreciate being able to read the last chapters.. T-T

(PS : English is not my noative language so I'm sorry if I'm writing strangely or something :$)
Linda chapter 26 . 1/26/2016
I really enjoy the story but you have chapter 23 and 24 the very same so no one gets to read how the two get together from friends to boyfriends.
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 24 . 11/25/2015
I don't know if you are aware but chapter 23 and 24 are the same chapter. I hope you fix this soon as I would like to finish the story.
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
I'm not sure if you are aware but there are quite a few instances in this chapter ( chapter 2) when it switched from third person to first person. It makes it difficult to read and follow the story.
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 26 . 7/1/2015
I loved this story! Definitely one of my favorites now :) :D
Talizora chapter 31 . 11/23/2014
The was a good story, good plot, good pacing, good character development. But the spelling and grammar errors kept pulling me away from the story. Most of which seem to be auto-correct from your spell check. Sirius is written as Serious for example. The best suggestion I can make to improve this story would be to re-read it yourself or get a beta to. That way you should be able to pick up on those odd errors. Otherwise I enjoyed your story, still wanting to know what Harry's animagus form is though! Hahaha, thanks for sharing your work :)
AnimeGeekGirl5 chapter 34 . 10/10/2014
I really loved this. It was cute, funny, and well written. I would have liked to have seen a little more drama and suspense with the whole Greyback and Garrot incidents, they felt a little rushed to me. But it was still an amazing story with a great, happy ending :)
dae.lyn.7 chapter 34 . 9/23/2014
But what is Harry's Animagus form?!
KristieRoxie chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
This is a really good story so far. You have a few pronoun and sentence tense errors but other than that, it's really great.
Rebel Angel chapter 34 . 9/18/2014
Hey hey hey is it just me or didn't you forget something? What happened to Harry's Animagus form? Will he be able to transform without the spell from that point in? It was a very unique circumstance. What type of canine is he?