Reviews for ONE PIECE OF MONKEY'D LUFFY - SHERAHOWSHEE'S LOVEFIN
the return of MY Immortal
Jacob.Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
what the fuck
someone chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I'm not quite sure what I just read. I don't know how I made myself read this from start to finish. I want to say keep writing good job, but I really cant type it while being serious about it.
abiodun chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Lol diz stori sucks bt its interestin bring more m still smilling
Fire Emblem Guy chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Wow. I made myself read this from start to finish and I don't really know what the point of it was, but you seem to be making art. Your beautiful words inspire me to do some deep soul-searching. In the mean time, keep searching for your purpose.
CrimsonBurst chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Horrible story work
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
You really need to stop making up words
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
i am fucking shaking with laughter
Danthemanwithaplan7 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I'm sorry I made it two linebreaks in and couldn't go on. I just couldn't do it. It's too... unique...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Please rewrite this it was hard to understand
Numbershooter chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
uhm worst fic ever you did not got there personality or anything right i am sorry but it is true.
1Luffy would not be so straight forward
2He does not talk the way you potraied him
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
is this supposed to be funny? Cause if not you really need to find a fucking beta
OPF chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
excuse me ! WTF did I just read ?!
the-Contradiction chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
...what?
FlightWulf chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Congratulations, you just won the internet.

But in all seriousness...words...words cannot describe. Beautifully written, you are a true artist in every way. I honestly thought that this was going to be a total load of crap but just...wow. This story is practically dripping with the intelligent essence of creativity. Your character development was truly phenomenal, and your grammar is absolutely flawless. Thanks to you, I believe I can truly go die in happiness.

(p.s. This is goddam f*cking hilarious please never stop writing XD)