Talonsen chapter 1 . 9/8
Soooo… just how many drugs did it take for you to write this? Cause it's funny as hell!
Poor English chapter 1 . 6/10
If this were serious I'd say "What the hell did I just read?" But obviously this was a joke (I hope), so although I still said "What the hell did I just read?" I'm also saying "Why was comedy not a genre for this story?". I mean angst, really? Between horrible words and confusing things that I somehow read from start to finish where was that?
MotL of this review: Do another that was pretty damn funny!
Xepulchrum chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
the return of MY Immortal
Jacob.Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
what the fuck
someone chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I'm not quite sure what I just read. I don't know how I made myself read this from start to finish. I want to say keep writing good job, but I really cant type it while being serious about it.
abiodun chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Lol diz stori sucks bt its interestin bring more m still smilling
Fire Emblem Guy chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Wow. I made myself read this from start to finish and I don't really know what the point of it was, but you seem to be making art. Your beautiful words inspire me to do some deep soul-searching. In the mean time, keep searching for your purpose.
CrimsonBurst chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Horrible story work
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
You really need to stop making up words
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
i am fucking shaking with laughter
Danthemanwithaplan7 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I'm sorry I made it two linebreaks in and couldn't go on. I just couldn't do it. It's too... unique...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Please rewrite this it was hard to understand
Numbershooter chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
uhm worst fic ever you did not got there personality or anything right i am sorry but it is true.
1Luffy would not be so straight forward
2He does not talk the way you potraied him
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
is this supposed to be funny? Cause if not you really need to find a fucking beta
OPF chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
excuse me ! WTF did I just read ?!