Reviews for A Second Chance
Brandy chapter 16 . 10/13/2002
Ahh! I love this story! Can't wait to see what happens next. I'm all hyper just thinking about it. :)
corinne chapter 16 . 10/13/2002
I could actually kill Weiss, you know why? Cause my mother also does that stupid phone company switching thing all the freaking time, argh!

Can't wait till the next chapter. :)
charmedgal005 chapter 16 . 10/13/2002
oh... yes! i like it. you really fit the characters. and the comment about today's technology, great! i have that same problem! i cant wait for the next chapter!
Saz chapter 15 . 10/13/2002
This is brilliant! Please please carry on, i cant cope without it! :(
charmedgal005 chapter 15 . 10/11/2002
now you got me all wound up for nothing. see in the last chapter you made it look like vaughn was proposing, and i know that was the way you wanted it but still, dissapointment! i loved this chapter too. i was thinking irina was placing too much trust on them. i would think that she would do something like that. and i like how they are going on that date. i cant wait for the next chapter. continue...
Alyson chapter 15 . 10/10/2002
That was absolutely great! I loved the engagement ring, you did it perfectly. God, if he had said 'I wish it was for real' to me like that I would melt, lol. Mmmm... Vaughn speaking Italian... yummy. Just plain yummy. And I wonder if HE makes a lot of noise in bed? hehe... Great touch with the Trattoria di Nardi too! Can't wait for the next chapter!
piper chapter 15 . 10/10/2002
i really am enjoyomg your story please keep up the good work!
VaughnSydney chapter 15 . 10/10/2002
Okay, this is getting way good! I think that the "Wedding ring" VAughn gave Syd is either a bug, or a tracking device... So right? Did I win anything? or maybe you'll just talke that as a suggestion. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Aimee5 chapter 15 . 10/10/2002
Cute! I'm loving this story, can't wait for more :)
Couch1 chapter 15 . 10/9/2002
Ha ha ha! Love this...laughing way too hard to write a proper review...ha ha hah haha!

"There was a sexy beast lurking beneath his perfectly "

"She also realized that he was a wise beast"...

HA HA HA HA ! OH for the WONDERFULNESS of the beast...ha ha ha ha ha ha!1
rke chapter 15 . 10/9/2002
Yay! I love Alias! Jennifer Garner is great (note my pen name), Micheal Vartan is HOT! And your story is totally chill! I love it, it's everything I want in an Alias story! Yay for Alias and for Will and Vaughn meeting in the next episode! Ok well I am a total fan as you could probably tell and I'm assuming you are too so if you ever want to chat about the show or just about anything you can email me! OK great story bye!
corinne chapter 15 . 10/9/2002
Before I faint from the mental image of Vaughn speaking any foreign language, I'd just like to say that I lurve when you write shippiness!

okay, now...*THUD*
X6494 chapter 15 . 10/9/2002
wow, i luuurve ur fic! :) always check if theres a new chap up and just read this one today!

it is really the best one out there ;) keep it up!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/9/2002
!

Oh my goodness. That is so fluffy I could eat it. I love this piece so much. It's not nearly as depressing as a lot of the other stories out there. And don't you dare waver from that! I want a happy ending, ya hear? ;) Please update soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/9/2002
Great chapter! I think Vaughn giving Sidney the ring in a plane wouldn't be right anyway. Can't wait for the next chapter!
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »