Reviews for Living Things
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
This is one amazing story:) you are brilliant, creative, and wonderful. Keep on writing. Love your story
i-am-the-wallace chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
Well that was a lame ending.
mareine chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
This is great. Is there gonna be more?
Woofalicious chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
Oh my God. Oh my God. OH MY GOD... I cannot even... My feels, man... You tortured them beyond repair... This story is beautiful and horrible. Like, I should sell my would to Satan for reading this because it's so heartbreakingly beautiful- that type of horrible. You're writing itself was beautiful and made me want to cry for I cannot write like that. I just- I still cant even. I just love this story, ok?
Habitualfool chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Seeeqqquuueeellllll?
xx'Gothic-Manga-Girl'xx chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
Wow seriously... there are no words to describe how much I loved reading this. This is a fantastic story- an instant fave. Keep up the awesome work!
marissamd chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Please continue please. This is one of my favorite Star Trek fics and I don't even ship McCheckov it's that amazing.
Edowen chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
UGGGG! Oh please oh please let there be a bit more to this story. That can't be the end it can't be. I need more. But if it is the end then it is. That was a amazing heart wrenching story. Thanks for writing it. But please consider adding just a bit more.
whoevenISthis chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
The noise I made when I read the end of this fic was inhuman. A combination between a dying whale or cat and then a relieved laugh of sorts becuase dear god, man, your writing gives me unacceptable feelings. Emotionally compromised me there for a bit.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Well hell. And that is all.
Fargo chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Do I see a little hint at some Khan and Pavel action? Because that would just be the icing on cake! Leonard saving Pasha from the deceptive clutches of an evil and seductive mastermind Khan :3
PoseurMuch chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
*Cries* This is such a painful story! Lord it's just ugh :'( hurts!
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Leo gets to kill Khan slowly and painfully, right? Because that's just heartbreaking. Poor Bones...

But it's a good chapter!
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK. NOW I NEED TO GO TO BED WITH THIS IN MY BRAIN. JEEZ. ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME. Sorry. Apparently I get a bit shouty at 3 AM when confronted with unfinished fics. This is why I usually select 'complete' in my parameters...
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Poor Pavel :( He's convinced it was all a lie. But Bones will rescue him!

That's a good chapter, though :) Good job.