Reviews for Annika and the Emissary
Guest chapter 71 . 10/24/2014
I loved this story! Such a great take on the DQ voyage, so glad you stuck with C/7 and that Janeway was barely in it :) really good read
ThaneKira chapter 71 . 5/28/2014
Great story. I'm so sad that it's over.
scifiromance chapter 71 . 5/25/2014
I repeat all I said in my beta! This was a lovely, satisfying ending to a wonderful journey! :) Thank you and well done!
Alaster Boneman chapter 71 . 5/24/2014
im sad to see this story end. this is my full review.
1. the time-e-wime stuff. though parts still make sence to to me I know have a better understaneing of what your were trying to do and what oucplished so that was very well done.
2. I fricken love your action sheens
3. the fall of the Borg. I going to should weird hear but I don't think they sould die . now now hear me out. the universe is a big scary place and their are bound to be big and nastier enemy's out their then the Borg like in the grand skeam of things their is always a biger fish. to try and explain what I mean think on this in the alpha quadrant we manly deal with races in our own leag basically were all the same sized fish more or less. then Q comes along and pushes us to meet the Borg who view us as pray or basically resources we don't really mean that much to them their are the bigger fish. then we meet species 8472 they are an even bigger fish again. in my line of thinking we need threats like the Borg to prepare us for the horrors out their in space because sooner or later we stop dealing with fish and move on to sharks. I hope this makes sense to you.
4. seven becoming pure human in a psyche sense. I just don't like this story line at all although you have done it better then most. her journey is a mettle one going from Borg to human in a psychic way that was one of the great things the show ever did and why human error though deeply flawed is still one of my moments things EVER! hears my reserving theirs a moment in that episode when seven looks in a mirror and sees her Borg self from that moment on this have bee sermented in my mind no mater how human she becomes either in a psyche sense or in a psychic sense their will always be that doubt in hear mind that stane of the Borg identify in hear that corruption. you said it your self it's like been raped you may recover but never truly heal.
5. the God plot believe this or not I acutely enjoyed that part and expecpet it with only one complaint you see their a book series that has a very simmuar plot line were humanity is been groomed buy more advanced begins to take their place.
6. a happy end. this story thought having its dark moments has a to up beat ending but maybe that's just me.
but saying all that I still I loved story and am sad to see it end I hope you continue to right fan fictions especial star trek you are one of the better righters out their. thany you for making this story and all our help and serport when I started weighting my own.
Yours Alaster Boneman.
your fan and faithfully follower
AJ's Lover chapter 70 . 5/5/2014
It's so sad that this story is coming to an end. At least you pretty much wrapped everything up though. Just waiting to see what Q has to say.
Mr. Spock chapter 70 . 5/5/2014
Brilliant. I didn't think of the repercussions of there not being a Queen, so I'm glad you brought that up. I'm also looking forward to hearing what Q has to say.
Alaster Boneman chapter 70 . 5/3/2014
it was I little odd at the start with the conversation between Neelix and Odo I'm guessing that was something taken from Tuvok and Neelix yearly relationship because I vaguely remember them not been on the best terms in the first and second session of Voyager but the eventually became friends so putting that in was a little strange but ok. and also kind op pointless to shoe horn in the slipstream and Borg trans warp hub but I can see way you did it. it was just a bit rushed and the same go's for the Doctor EHM leavening as well as the elder Hansen's. I do like how you addressed the fall of the Borg collative and how that in turn effects the how galaxy. the fall of the Borg story line always bothered me because in that my mind I know their evil but when ever some one decides to kill them of. no one ever thinks about the consequences I mean have you ever herd of the expression 'theirs all ways a bigger fish' like the Borg my be the biggest fish in the milky way pond but their are outer galaxy's but I'm rambling now.
any who this was a great chapter outer wise but in all honestly was a bit rusted which seems to be a little problem you have with this fan fiction as a whole but don't take that the wrong way I love this fan fiction but what is a review with out some criticism I serenity welcome criticism as long as its constructive.
but any who I'm sad to see this story come to an end it been a fun if at time infuriating ride.
can't wait for the next chapter. please update soon.
Yours Alaster Boneman. your fan
Mr. Spock chapter 69 . 5/2/2014
I forgot to say in the other chapter, that I loved the fact that you got Seven to forgive her biological father. And I loved that you got rid of the Borg Queen and brought in Erin and Icheb.
Mr. Spock chapter 68 . 5/2/2014
interesting
AJ's Lover chapter 69 . 5/2/2014
oh my goodness you got rid of the Borg Queen. I loved this chapter.
AJ's Lover chapter 68 . 5/2/2014
I don't know what the heck that other reviewer is talking about but, I perfectly understood this chapter and I loved it. Knowing you, you'll put all the pieces together in the end, even though I think I know where this story is going.
ThaneKira chapter 23 . 4/18/2014
This is amazing!
Alaster Boneman chapter 69 . 4/15/2014
huum im sad to see this story come to an end but all good things must I sirposse its been a fun ride. this chapter was great but I wise seven had been the one to help Icheb but that's just me I always like Icheb and seven's relationship. as for the rest this chapter was great although as you know I do question some of the logic behind this story but all in all its been fun and I look forward more soon.
Yours Alaster Boneman
Alaster Boneman chapter 68 . 4/15/2014
interesting very interesting what to say. first I thought you said you going to easy up on the time-e-wime-e stuff because it very confusing. 2 why was seven called Annika in jacks future I thought she stay seven please explain. 3 why wasn't Chakotay 'hearing' the homering bacon like seven and Magnus ? and why would the death of Magnus make seven to go back to the Borg? 4 what was ben thinking sending seven and Magnus along on a away mission to gater with out any serport?
but all in all a good chapter and did you give any thought to my ramblings on the Borg in my last review? any glad you updated this was good
Your Alaster Boneman
AJ'S Lover chapter 67 . 3/9/2014
I loved that you had the crew come to terms with their parents. I just hope that Seven can forgive her dad.