Reviews for Things as They Are
Sam chapter 19 . 6/20
Please please please update soon. Love the story keep It up.
Maggie St. Juman chapter 19 . 6/18
This story is gold. Absolutely phenomenal work. Keep it going!
coolalexia12 chapter 1 . 6/18
Oh my God, that was so intense I hardly even realized that I was holding my breath. God, this fanfiction's so great I'm really glad that you decided to adopt this!
xXSelwynXx chapter 19 . 6/17
This story is so good. I'm super impressed with how well you've continued this story after adopting it and I hope that you can bring it to a fine conclusion rather than put it up for adoption like the first author did. I'm all kinds of excited for the next chapter. Vastly curious about how everyone will react especially the adults.
Lucy chapter 19 . 6/10
I love your fic! I like so much the update and that Itachi find out what's happening with Sasuke... I hope they can help him and everyone (naruto/minato, sasuke/fugaku,itachi,minako) improve their relationships. Specially i love the bond between sasuke and itachi ;) love brothers!
Maester Ta chapter 19 . 6/6
Oh God. They found out. I'm curious about Minato and Inoichi thought about him, that was what would happen if the coup hadn't stopped. Thanks for writing this, I can't wait for the next update. Good luck!
TheSupevict chapter 19 . 5/30
This story is simply amazing. Definitely one of my favorites by far, such a fresh state of mind reading something from a character besides Naruto's perspective. Simply amazing!
More please
I LOVE THIS FIC! Please update soon! :)
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 19 . 5/27
Deym. Finished reading it in one day and is making me wanna cry. Awesome style of writing. Please continue this is very worth reading. A really good Sasuke! TimeTravel! fanfic.
moodysavage chapter 19 . 5/26
Oh my gosh this story is so wonderful! I've been reading this straight through for 2 days and I am in love with this story! I actually started with the original and wasn't sure I'd continue but I'm so glad I did. You have a smooth cohesive writing style and have done a great job showing Sasuke's state of mind and the conflicts he has with his actions as well as those around him. And I loved how original Sasuke is still around intact in his mind. And it's his fault our Sasuke was dragged there! I'm guessing Snake face did something that made him vulnerable and Sasuke jr. was afraid of failing his exam. Please please continue. Truly awesome and I am totally invested in the feelings and problems of your characters.
W-XYZ chapter 19 . 5/24
Very good story you have going here. Looking forward to the next chapter.
lizyeh2000 chapter 19 . 5/24
Thanks for updating! Well they know now!
Man, this is good but it would be so much more awesome if we get to have more reactions from Sasuke's family and the team 7 upon watching Sasuke's memories regarding them.
wow!