Reviews for Things as They Are
Nobody says chapter 13 . 4/16
I am amazed that you don't have more reviews! This is one of best fanfics I have read in all the fandoms I'm in. Also, your take on Sasuke is interesting, and even though he isn't my most favorite character, you have made him likable, and... understandable. There's only one more chapter now, but I expect to see great things.
AnjoRemix chapter 14 . 4/7
OMG I love this. I'm kinda wishing you would bring Naruto from the other world and have him overtake this Naruto's body and have him get through the thick headed Naruto of this world. So very tempting since Sasuke is just being normal Sasuke and not like the old Naruto. I'm kinda wondering where you're going with this XD zzzz updatez!
Rebel S2 chapter 14 . 3/26
I spent the last few days reading all fourteen chapters (when I should've been studying!). If that isn't proof of how much I LOVE this story, I don't know what is.

I love how Sasuke is so wise and attached to his comrades in this, and it's heartbreaking that the few people he cared about are so different in this story. Naruto, Kakashi, Mikoto, Fugaku...I found myself crying in a few chapters, most notably when he broke down in the Uchiha compound. But I love his relationship with Minato, and again it was heartbreaking when he thought that Minato had died...I also love how Itachi, Shisui AND Obito wanted to train him, showed that they really cared for him.

This last chapter was written amazingly, how Sasuke breaks down the barrier with his first use of Kirin. It had this strange, surreal effect in the midst of all that tension. And yet that last part with his precious people gathered around him was really heartwarming.

But then...Naruto...damn bastard! xD

Anyway, I. Cannot. Wait! for the next chapter! I'd love to read it! You're an amazing writer!
I love this and I hope you update soon!
HaPPy2901 chapter 14 . 3/10
This is the best sasuke fanfic I've ever read. Sasuke as the hero and the main character is refreshing and the fact that he is in naruto' s position makes it better. Now he finally understand his pain. I'm rather confused at the part where gaara and sasuke fought with each other. Sasuke ripped gaara's quote during the attack in the 5 kage meeting but at that time sasuke already killed itachi yet in your story he still hasn't killed his brother. Perhaps sasuke lost that part of memories where he manage to killed itachi?
NarutoXHonoka chapter 14 . 3/6
wow damn that was Epic battle Scene , especially when Sasuke lauch that Deadly Jutsu!
NarutoXHonoka chapter 13 . 3/6
wow tha was a longest "Talk No Jutsu!" in this Fanfic IoI ahahahha damn this is agreat chapter it's so interesting and fun to read , and i want moreeee!
NarutoXHonoka chapter 12 . 3/6
wow wow so well made , it's looks like a Pro Author the one who made it IoI ahahahaha, btw how come Sasuke not eve training and tried Chidori even 1 time?
NarutoXHonoka chapter 11 . 3/6
wow Sasuke Saved Hayate IoI and Baki even not know it... amazing, and now he will make chidori and chidori variation jutsu become his own technique :D wow Genius, i hope his plan success
NarutoXHonoka chapter 10 . 3/6
IoI how he did do that, he can predict the trajectory, so it will hit kakashi Headband IoI buahahaha that was Epic
NarutoXHonoka chapter 9 . 3/6
wow different mach and Kabuto Join the Macth wow interesting turn of event !, btw i wonder is Dozu report that Sasuke know the Hebi Style Taijutsu to Kabto and Orochimaru ? i hope he report it :D so that will make the story more interesting :D
NarutoXHonoka chapter 8 . 3/6
ahahahah Kakashi Extra story sure funny :D, and it's another great chapter, it's looks like i read a rea novel IoI realy and Epic Battle Scene, full of Emotion, i like it
NarutoXHonoka chapter 7 . 3/6
Buahahaha Nice Extra! this a is a great chapter, so well made, thought i am Curious why Orochimaru not make any move yet :D , damn it's getting interesting each chapter
NarutoXHonoka chapter 6 . 3/6
wow another great chapter damn it's very interesting chapter, i wonder what will happen in the chunin exam, will Sasuke got his cursed mark again ? or Orochimaru will not come out ? will sasuke meet kyuubi ? well, many possibilities, i can't wait to read the next chapter now :D ahahahaha
NarutoXHonoka chapter 5 . 3/6