Reviews for Things as They Are
Update please this is one of my favorite stories it has to continue
yanchoco chapter 17 . 3/5
well, i know this is sasuke centric? buuut, i'm waiting till chap 14 to read FINALLY naruto is gone to orochi, lol! i want to see the strong naruto, ahahah.. silly me.. this is actually the first story i ever read with the sasuke in naruto character.. hope you'll update soon, thaaank you
yanchoco chapter 17 . 3/5
b.angaragerdene chapter 17 . 2/19
I absolutely love this fic. Actually my favorite character is Sasuke, but almost everyone hates him for being such an aloof jackass. Therefore it's extremely hard to find a fic which doesn't make him sadistic killer or maniac of some sort. what they don't see is that Sasuke is a person. No matter how he claims to be otherwise. He made many mistakes, that's true. people hate him for being cruel toward Sakura and Naruto. But inside he was a boy, lost one that his most admired person turned out to be imposter and cut off all his trust, belief and love. I admire Itachi, his unimaginable mental strength to carry all those burden all himself. But his mistake made who Sasuke turns out to be. We will never understand Sasuke completely, but that doesn't mean folks should make him such an asshole in their stories. Nobody knows how it feels to wake up in hospital to know all his keens and relatives were killed by one person whom he loved the most. For all ridiculous and stupid reason as to test his limits. On top of that the pressure of expectation is almost depressing as to lose one's loved one's. Everyone expected him to be great like his brother, but get disappointed when he didn't. I think that would be good enough for anyone to turn into darkness. All those disappointments, all those pressure and all those grief. On top of everything the fear which made him most vulnerable to learn to love again and lose them again to go through such pain of losing precious one's. In my eyes, Sasuke is not a sadistic maniac, or selfish ice cube who thinks about only himself. He cared about Naruto and Sakura and Kakashi in his own way. But didn't show it because he didn't want to love again, when the fear of losing family is too raw in his mind. He is not an angel, but he is not an evil maniac as far as I consider. Anyway this story is great approach to what if Sasuke had experienced what Naruto had to go through. And what would story turn out like. I though this fic was abandoned when I found it for the first time, But I'm glad to be proven wrong. Don't give up this story author. Keep up to good work! Though If you can, I think everyone would love to see naruto's point of view if he was in Sasuke's place. To have a family, to have a brother who he admires and to lose them in single night. What kind of person he would turn out to be. Would he follow the path that Sasuke had walked once? or learn to love again. :) anyway I loooooove this story, good job!
Ms-NotCreative chapter 17 . 2/13
Ohhh I absolutely love this fanfic. I hope you continue!
sand-kit chapter 6 . 1/26
"Thankfully, this Obito character didn't seem to affect the timeline too much." ...XD
Crimson-princess-Benihime2211 chapter 17 . 1/22
such a good story, you should really write more. You know I really dislike Sasuke, but here he was really different. Thank you for writing a different kind of story. Will be waiting for more.
KidaMasaomiLover chapter 2 . 1/12
Omg this fanfic is good. I love it unfortunately I have college class to get to, be back soon to read moar. :D
twinbuster2 chapter 17 . 1/11
Itachi and Sasuke bonding! Though the suspicions that exist in that bromance are upsetting.
Hope you continue soon! I wonder how the Naruto x Orochimaru will pan out. I do think it's unfair for Orochimaru to claim that Naruto is spoiled or throwing a tantrum. It's like saying Harry was throwing a tantrum after discovering the prophecy. Tragedy is tragedy, and while he is wrong to seek vengeance alone, even against his father, I don't think he's throwing a tantrum. It's like saying Sasuke is throwing a tantrum by wanting to kill Itachi. Not true at all.

But kudos to a great chapter. I'm at the edge of my seat. Hope you update soon!
LaughingWombat chapter 17 . 1/8
Will Itachi go after Naruto instead of Sasuke? Sasuke was anticpating the fight but he might end up sleeping right through it!
CloudySkies2208 chapter 17 . 1/8
For some unknown reasons.. I think Sasuke is a little bit hypocrite. There's another side of me that want to see him suffer. Maybe like a version of Uzumaki Naruto comes and haunt him or something. Mehh who knows
stephanie chapter 17 . 1/8
great chapter! keep it up!
KingSlapaDude chapter 17 . 1/4
I enjoy this story immensely but I find this world's Sasuke a far better alternative than the canon one. By that I mean the original. The one that this Sasuke replaced. Kind of murdered him. In a way. And acts like a fycken know it all. Nobody likes those.

Figuring out how to say that confused me. Like, Sasuke inception. I reaaally love this whole Naruto Avenger vibe. And his POVs are my favorite part of this story. He's just so interesting. And Ooc but not. Oh look I'm confused again. Anyway great job. Waiting patiently on this cliff.
Yaya chapter 17 . 1/3
The angst...the unfiltered angst. Love it!
Brenda992 chapter 17 . 1/1
So much drama , more , MORE !