Reviews for Things as They Are
trinity.parkour1 chapter 16 . 6/30
I look forward to the next chapter. )
King Edgar chapter 6 . 6/10
Didn't know Haku was into pet play.
Darkbracken chapter 16 . 6/10
This is a very good story, I like the depth of character you put into it, plus good backstory, especially with Kushina's death. Even though it's been half a year, I hope you update soon. :)
justnamikaze chapter 16 . 5/3
damn. again, unfinished fiction. I'm crying myself again.
justnamikaze chapter 15 . 5/3
really, I want to kick Naruto's ass for this.
justnamikaze chapter 6 . 5/2
i must applaud you for this.
this story is so good! I'm so happy that someone has taken the time to think and write about an AU world in such a way that it captivates me attention. As soon as i started reading, i could barely but my phone down. Bloody good.
Zeta0 chapter 1 . 4/18
Yo!
This is one of the most interesting fanfics I've read! Please do continue, I really want to know what Sasuke will do now that he knows everything... And will everyone find out who he really is? So many questions.. I'll wait for the next! Thanks.
Asuna-YUUKII chapter 16 . 4/16
update please !
Daygon Yuuki chapter 16 . 4/11
I was so looking for something like this
yibbles chapter 1 . 4/6
I LOVE IT CANT WAIT TO READ!:):)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 3/21
Still, why Sasuke?
either i didn't catch it, or it didn't really tell yet.

At least now we know all the reason. Except Sasuke who still doesn't know why Naruto like that.

THIS FIC IS AWESOME!

To be honest, so many times i ignore this fic because the summary. But today my curiosity was growing high, and i haven't found much interesting fic for me, and this fic is favourite of certain author that has half same thought as mine of Naruto fandom fic.
So yeah, i chose read this, and end up loving it so much!

I LOVE the trio Uchihas!
I disappointed with Fugaku and Mikoto in here.

Minato's story was so Heartbreaking.

I hope with all my heart this fic stay as Gen/no-pairing! (ifitwouldhavemynotpimightstopreadit)

PLEASE CONTINUE!
marie.courtoy chapter 15 . 3/16
y
tsun chapter 16 . 3/14
Well, that was interestig story. Trully remarkable. Danzo is behind this plot. Its all over it.