Reviews for Things as They Are
namisnakama chapter 18 . 12/15
amazing! I'm so in love with this story. sasuke has truly gone thru a huge character change. I'm hoping minato kakashi and naruto will soon find out the truth about him. and I hope he'll defeat orochimaru in the end. Also I love the Uchida trio like you wrote them. simply brilliant how they work together. really I thirst for more of this awesome fanfic!
Igornerd chapter 18 . 11/30
Oh, dang.
Where did Naruto go? Different secret base? Or somewhere else altogether?
Igornerd chapter 15 . 11/30
Dammit, Naruto!
-_-

At least we now know that Sasuke was on something when he thought that Minato is bipolar... ?
greymouser chapter 18 . 11/24
Minato is so fucking unconcerned about Naruto that I just want him to get his ass best.
Rain of the Forest chapter 18 . 11/23
Okay... this is different...
Rain of the Forest chapter 15 . 11/23
Fuck. You. Naruto.
Espied7 chapter 18 . 11/4
Great story!
Belldandy55555 chapter 18 . 11/4
Waouh son Good!
I want to read more maybe for Christmas?
Il love your Sasuke and every characters in your story. It is the second time I read your story and it still stay hawsome
Akikarui chapter 18 . 10/28
I can't believe Sasuke got or him back! He really needs to tell them all about the time travel, whatever the heck is going on with him and not being their Sasuke. I mean, considering everything that he's done they have to believe him.

Can't wait for your next update!
Please update this is my favorite sasuke story it helps people when you write
I had to wait months for another chapter of this amazing story, and it was worth it!
Tlgrimn chapter 18 . 10/15
I just reread this entire story to properly prepare myself for the last chapter, and it was totally worth it! Great job!
xXChirushiXx chapter 18 . 10/13
yay! finally an update! thank you! I reread the entire story again and I still can't get enough of your writing. fantastic chapter, your clifhangers drive me insain though. Loved the chapter!
HermioneeBlack chapter 18 . 10/10
Did I tell you it's great to see a chapter from you? it is. and this is brilliant. After all, Sasuke is not Naruto - so he obviously has to go a different route.
Enigma infinite chapter 18 . 10/10