Reviews for The Adventures of Zack, Kane and Daniel!
soulsister chapter 4 . 4/4
Please hurry up with the next chapter because I can't wait to see who offered them a ride and what happens to them next. I love this story. You did an awesome job.
Varmint chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Okay, so I read this story when there was only the third chapter and I found that it took you some time to update, but I can't really say anything, seeing how I've gone months without updating some fic of mine. But, after I finished reading this chapter, I read the reviews, wanting to know what other people thought.

And I'm sorry you're stuck having to be spammed by people that apparently want you to stop writing.

I for one, love what you're doing and don't mind how OOC these characters are. In a fanfiction, you try to find the various ways one can portray the character, and I find this story good.

Maybe it's because I find your writing so similar to mine, but to me it's easy to understand what is going on and find it actually hilarious what is going on. The humor might be crude, but there's a reason it's rated Teen and not K.

I hope you don't let the people that try to bring you down get to you, especially because I know how hard it is to be told you should stop doing what you love (not in , but in real life) and I just want you to continue this story.

Hope you don't listen to the haters Varmint
EvaTheIronWoman chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
THIS IS A MOCKERY TO WRESTLERS EVERYWHERE! YOU AND YOUR STUPID FOLLOWERS SHOULD BE ASHAMED!
EvaTheIronWoman chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
THEY WOULD MEVER DO THAT! YOURE MAKING THEM LOOK LIKE JOKES!
EvaTheIronWoman chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I know these guys and they wouldn't do any of this crap! They would be pissed off if they knew that a fan was making them look like idiots!
Sonar chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Awesome story.
Sonar chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Awesome.
kakashishot chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Ok I can't imagine kane crying I could imagine a chockslam or a punch but I could b. Wrong so yeah. Ob the plus side was laughing at that and Daniel screaming at the sky aw poor I hope he gets better by ps keep. Going
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Pretty good but you cannot just simply blame Monkeys which are Primates. Mark Henry is a carjacker that's pretty goddamn good.
Luminous107 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
The monkeys, this is just too funny. Yeah I saw payback, cm punk's match and RVD's return promo were the only redeeming factors for that pay-per-view. As for this story, I like it so far, update soon!
Mrs. Alejandro chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hello,

It's me, Heather. I'm writing this review because I need to tell you that I think you suck a writing and I also think your a creep. I saw some of those messages that you sent to Lindsay and I'm ashamed that you are even a fan of mine. No fan of mine would write things like this and if you were a real fan of me, you would know that I can't stand Justin at all. I would appreciate it if you would stop throwing us together in weird fanfiction scenarios.

As for wrestling, I don't like it, but I'm positive that nobody talks like this if they are a professional wrestler. Since this is based off of real people, I don't think they would appreciate you writing about them in that manner, I am definitely going to show this to a few people at the playa, like Alejandro, Chris and maybe even Duncan. I'm sure they would all find this little failure of yours to be rather amusing.
kakashishot chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Monkeys Daniel really he blamed monkeys why not donkeys or baboons. Now what r the guys going to do well we'll see later ok bye
LordryuTJ chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
The Mark Henry part, in my honest opinion, was pretty damn unexpected. And you know what they say:
"The unexpected" comedy
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
You shouldn't be allowed to even watch PPV because you don't have any source of money at all to afford these shows. As NerdyBarista mentioned if this piece of shit is your comeback, you failed as always and please don't waste your time reviewing yourself as a guest. nobody is buying it.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
My complaints in my previous review still stand in this poor excuse for a story.

I would now like to add that you managed to make the wrestlers completely OOC. It's a common mistake in your works so you still have not improved.