Reviews for Body Language
Spacer Paste chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Awesome and sexy. And my, my our Garrus certainly does his research.
Marie-Fanwriter chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Beautiful piece.
ivanesca chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
*hides in her cave cringing at the very thought of what bitter torture you want to sweeten with this pefect, perfect smut-fluff*
barbex chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wonderful. Love how you put the emotions in his touch and how you show his little insecurities and how well they know each other. Just lovely.
Inkess chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wow. I come back after being away for two weeks, and I'm greeted with two absolutely beautiful smutty Shakarian fics. I must be the luckiest woman ever.
"Just for a second, he lets himself imagine decades with her. Even the word is enough to twist his stomach with the bittersweet pain of impossibility. The Reapers may not even give them a year. Thinking about months is optimistic. He stops himself before he considers the fleeting quality of words like weeks or days. Before she turns away, he sees the crease of sorrow in her brow, recognizes the hint of curve in her shoulders and knows she's imagining endings instead of futures, and it pains him enough to propel him to his feet. " This is... this is amazing... It had me in tears by the second sentence.
This entire fic was so hot and bittersweet I'm still fighting the urge to cry. You're a genius. Great, great work!
(I'm going to catch up on AHOD soon, I promise! :))
20 | « Prev Page 1 2