Reviews for Reborn as a Dragon (On Hiatus)
lovedalton chapter 2 . 8/29
Cool story please update
Porschia Johnson chapter 2 . 5/9
hey I like this story. please update
DrakoHeart chapter 1 . 1/24
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2017
I actually can't remember whether or not I have already reviewed this story, but I love it and have read it several times! Please update soon! Keep writing!
shiroifeather chapter 2 . 6/19/2017
Somehow als Soon als i Saw this story had two chapters i knew the second one was going to be an authors note . I wish there was more but considering the date of this fic it seems iTS been abandoned i hope Youlle try again someday
kaisonsheart chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
hm. interesting premise. i would love to see fewer time skips and more fleshing out of a childhood (fledgling years?) perhaps adding some numerical measurements (Metric is usually the easiest to understand) instead of comparing to building sizes? I myself don't know much about the series you have crossed with, Temeraire, so some descriptions of the dragons besides their breed would be very helpful. I imagine the mother in this is more of a long more snakelike breed, and a celestial would be more the image of a stereotypical European dragon? I'm 90% sure that those descriptions do not match your ideas unfortunately. A little more detail in the beginning relating to harry's first death could also provide some space to do some foreshadowing of what you wish the plot to turn to. Also, breaking up the ideas you have here into seperate chapters might also provide the space to flesh out your world and Harry's role within it. As is, it feels slightly choppy. Pretty good piece all together though. I DID read to the end :P
Hope to see you continue soon! Its a really neat idea :)
Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
Option Number 1.
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
About the Disclaimer, what does Naruto have to do with this story?
Rorinac chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
This is a well put together story. I know you haven't updated in a while but please do so soon.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
I think it has great potential so far. I do hope you keep it going.
Captain James H00K chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
Dang the cliff hanger! I would like you to continue writing this story. I also am having trouble with writers block. It's a BIG pain in the neck. The only thing to combat this is to try and clear the mind, and meditate. I've got five in the works and understand the need to prioritize.
A fellow author/writer,
Captain Jas. H00K.
Mortecha chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
Please continue...you're writing is good...so don't stop writing...
Have a Little Feith chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
Honestly, the only thing you should quit doing is leaving cliffhangers. That is one thing an author should NEVER do. It ends up leaving your readers pissed off at you. That's probably why they said that you should quit writing.
Kain Vixenheim chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
I hope that you write the next chapter soon
Though I don't really. Like any of your three ideas for Harry revealing he is a dragon
Perhaps the first option but without temeraire realising he is Harry.
Harry could be amused about it but be forced to later tell them for some reason
So yeah . . .