Reviews for Reborn as a Dragon (On Hiatus)
firedrack05 chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Lovely work even if the time skips are a little far apart but still amazing. Go with #1 because personally I don't see 2 or 3 going anywhere nice or any farther then another chapter or 2.

Now your style of writing is a great compliment to this category and I am happy to say that this can go many places telling on your decision. For example a side or sequels where Hades meets up with his original time... gets captured and forced to work alongside Laurence (as dragon or human)... those are three ideas anyway..

If you wish for more insight or a third opinion just pm me..
Martin Blue chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
really promissing so far, keep going, your doing good
noircat302 chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
cant wait to see where you go with it!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Love to read more from you. I am glad you are back:-D
Opinr chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
An intresting start I look forward to seeing where this could go. If the votes still open I vote for 1 or 3, a drunk dragon is a bad idea. I feel you parhaps over descriped Hades outfit in chapter 1, you could of said 'he was wearing a compeltly black outfit with silver trimmings and buttons, a necklce of animal teeth inclueding a dragons tooth, at his he wore a sword, knife and pistol macthing his outfit.' I'd also recomend writing at lest 1000 words per chapter.
4everfictional chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
I love this story, I'm so glad your back! I almost fainted when I saw that it was updated I also had a mini heart attack when I saw it was an authors note (thought you were gonna say you were discontinuing it).
ashrk95 chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Definitely do NOT stop writing! This is one of my favorite crossovers and your story line is great so far! I cant wait until you update! _
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Pick number two mi'lord!
Ddragon21 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
shows them out of boredom seems the most interesting lol.
WolfishPennings chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Interesting
eirame chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Hades is certainly a foreboding name.
May you never lack inspiration !
Lazy chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
1) Hades meets Temeraire in his dragon form a year later at sea with his pirate ship and Temeraire recognizes his smell.
My reason for choosing option #1 is because I think it would be disappointing if he were to do option #2 and just plain stupid to do option #3. Sorry if I offend you but that is just how I see it.
4everfictional chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I soooooooooooooo vote for #1!
Also this is fantastic! Please have the next one come out soon
The Dancing Bear chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
You have me hooked for more of this story. I'm really curious. It's hard to vote since I have no idea in what direction you plan to take your story to continue. Regardless, I wish you good luck with your writing.
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Sorry, but i can't login right now. Love it!

59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »