Reviews for Reborn as a Dragon (On Hiatus)
muhaha chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
1 or 3 sound like fun
Good story i like it
Ryuukah chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Interresting story so far; i can't ait to see what happens.
As for the voting: Number one sound more logical, but then again number three has potential for a very funny scene.
dracula2000 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
1) Hades meets Temeraire in his dragon form a year later at sea with his pirate ship and Temeraire recognizes his smell.
angel chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
#2
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
#2 it seems all actiony
Ruok chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Are your school papers as bad as this chapter? If so I really sympathize with your literature teacher.

"Harry Potter, The-Chosen-One, was currently in a battle with a Death Eater leftover from the 2nd war... (etc.) With that, Harry Potter vanished completely from the world." - This part (as prologue) is too short, half-baked and boring so many readers simply hit backward button.

"There was darkness and warmth... (etc.) Then he pushed against the cracks, making the shell burst apart." - Suddenly...What divine power/god/creepy seer (write your answer) hit Harry/dragon with information? Was “hitting” process painful? It is second little plot hole.

Chapter is quite small word-wise already and too many time-skips and flashbacks severely lowering rather poor quality of writing.

I’m strongly recommend rewriting this because idea has potential.
FlameingWings chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I love the ideas that could result for numbers 1 and 3! Can't wait for more!
airam23 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
aaa
conty pliss
Dedicated4reading chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Hades shows them out of boredom... Update soon please
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Nice start and option one.
Sayla.v chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
not number 3 seriously that is a bad idea

1 will work if theres a suitable amount of build up to the reveal

2 would also work as long as he doesnt immediately just go "hey you captured me? well i can turn human"
HarbingerLady chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I vote for number 1. But why pirate ship? Can't he be a merchant or something, or even bounty hunter? Unless he's one of the 'legal' pirates with the blessing from the King/Queen to hinder other countries' naval.

No 2 is depressing and will certainly make Harry despise humans more. At this time he's certainly has a grudge against the French, but if the British starts to bother him too... well...

No 3 usually ends up with Mary Sue/Gary Stu story (although when I think of it, the way he
kimmay94 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This is a really interesting story I hope you will continue soon! And my choise is #1
AdriaTyler chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Choice number one
Sblck chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
either 1 or 3
i don't think harry is stupid or careless enough for 2
can't wait for the update
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »