Reviews for You Don't Know What You Have Until It's Gone
Link needs some love, he is a child hero after all
RandomButLoved chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
That was so cute! But I was way too scared that he was dead! I loved it though; so cute :3
TheTrueLunarHuntress chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Daww... Linebeck does have a heart!
dmichelle312 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I love this fanfic...
IrishTeaFaerie chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Sweet! First time I read this, I actually thought Link was gonna die! The grammar and spelling are really good. The wording is amazing! Keep up the good work! XP
tie-dye-flag chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Very good and strong oneshot! We need more fanfics like this out there!
SunlightShrine chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This was an amazing oneshot. :) I'm really into Linebeck being a fatherly figure to Link so I really liked this! :D
The emotion of the story was portrayed very well, I'll admit right now I almost cried when Link was thought to be dead _"
Great story! :DDDDDDDDD
Galaxyspoon chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
So many feels. When Link almost died, I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried.

I love awkward fatherly Linebeck, this fandom need more of that. And I loved the cute ending as well. All the characters were perfect.
Squee-bunny chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
SO ADOOOORABLE! Why can't you be multiplied, to absolutely consume and dominate this fandom?! We need more writers like you here, hehe :P Fatherly!Linebeck is the best, however reluctantly and awkwardly it comes to be, lol. Aw, but the ending killed me and had me flailing about happily... THANK YOU! Will you write more like this? PLEASE DO SO!
aloof-kokiri chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
He was holding a child...a dead child.
That line made me stop. It was so powerful I felt numb.

This was so emotionally jarring, but in the best way possible. I just read through this three times. Wow.

Your discriptions and characterization painted a clear picture in my mind. It made that scene so much more heartbreaking to read through. Linebeck has finally learned his lesson. To bad it took a near death experience!

Please write more. This was simply amazing!
8 Navy Roses chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Awwww, this was down right adorable!. Except for the whole... Link almost dying part... But other than that, this one-shot was so sweet! I love Father!Linebeck and Son!Link fics!

Job well done!

Roses
Dagger-Seishin chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Good story very entertaining
DearChibico chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Ooh! You got me going there for a second! Your so mean; I'd thought he'd be dead forever Dx
Demon Princess of Time chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
OWO THAT WAS AMAZING! That's the best one-shot ever made! I was crying when Link was dying! I was laughing in the prolouge! You are amazing!
DemonsRun chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
So cute. I love the way it's written and the ending is amazingly adorable.