Reviews for Trigger
Pineapple3000 chapter 2 . 3/9
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! I love it when the girl's a military character and it's all written so well, and the dialogue is meaningful not there to take up space, and the elements are just soooooo coooooolll HYYYAGAGAGAGAAAAARRRGHHH!
Carly Carnations chapter 33 . 3/8
Oh my gosh, this is so brilliant; I don't know how long it's been since I've read such a long fic in one sitting while staying completely engaged, there was no point where I thought to myself, hey, let's read some other fic. I love the humour and romance and everything in this, the grammar is perfect (or doesn't have any bold, glaring error) and I found the characterisation spot-on. I hope everything is going alright for you in rl, and you'll find some time and sympathy for those of us waiting for many, many more chapters.

(I imagine a Maggie Revolution taking place in Gondor and beyond with indoor plumbing, feminism and medical advances taking place.) (And it's very nice seeing grown women who have lived lives and know what they want/how to do things because most OCs in this genre are teens and most, if not all, male characters are much older than that (I think Pippin is the youngest and I read somewhere that he's mid to late twenties in human years.) (Fwaw, long review.)
dreaming-world chapter 33 . 1/30
Oh please please please update soon, I loved this story can't wait for a new chapter
Guest chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
Amazing. Just...amazing. I can't even...no words to describe the love I gave for this story and for Maggie
cbrstrshp chapter 33 . 8/20/2014
Encore!
cbrstrshp chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
Aaaaaaaahhhh game of thrones! Lol
cbrstrshp chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
Merida! YESSSSSSS! Ahahaha I can't tell you how much I laughed at that Brave quote! Perfect! Absolutely perfect!
kvdsouza chapter 33 . 4/22/2014
It been over a month since your last update and it was getting to the really good parts. I need to read about LoTR characters participate in Maggie's modern wedding! Please update soon!
Mystical Myst chapter 33 . 4/16/2014
I love it! Please continue :)
Hithaerel chapter 33 . 3/12/2014
Love it soooooo much, gawwwwd. Really well written and original, I like it a lot. Hope you update soon. Looking forward to a new chapter :)
ShiieldMaidenofGondor chapter 33 . 2/24/2014
oh my gosh this is so fantastic i absolutely love this story and maggie and boromir are the best and i just read 33 chapters in two days and now i'm not quite sure what to do with myself...
guest chapter 33 . 2/22/2014
Hope you update soon!
TwistedTounges chapter 33 . 2/23/2014
Glad to find you're doing something creative to sped your time. Keep it is a good enough work. Maybe you could try something at fictionpress?
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

Good luck
horseyyay chapter 33 . 2/21/2014
AWWWWW :) they're back :P and happy :) :) :) :)
Concrete63 chapter 33 . 2/21/2014
Thank you for the chapter.