Reviews for A Risk Worth Taking
LisAvenger chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
When you wrote your threesome with House-Cuddy-Sam, which I surprisingly enjoyed given how it was all about Cuddy and so darn hot, I was always curious about what you'd do with the challenge of a House-Cuddy-Chase situation.
I think your story works in the context of Season one when this could happen and still maintain canon and I am impressed at how you managed to make it happen in this context.
Your smut is probably the best around. Very bold! Your writing is also always amazing and compelling.
I think I expected maybe a bit more tenderness and some underlining feelings between House & Cuddy during their unconventional tryst.
This was on fire and exotic! Thanks!
Huddyphoric chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Love it! The detail is wonderful and flaming hot.
ThisLadyWrites chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I loved the smut. You are really, really great at writing it.
What I didn't like that much this time is that there were no feelings at all between House and Cuddy. There were not even suppressed feelings. That's what bothered me a bit here. I know this fic was about sex and sex doesn't neccessarly involve feelings but IMO it always does when Huddy is invloved. But maybe that is just because I'm super romantic when it comes to them. But when I read the sentence that House'd fuck every1 and he is now sleeping with her because she just happened to be in front of him I cringed.
Your writing is wonderful though. Your one of the best writers here on fanfic net. Never ever stop. :)
grouchysnarky chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Holy hotness overload! This is amazing!

I laughed at how eager Chase was but who could blame him when it was Cuddy offering.

Loved that Cuddy really was the one who held the power even if she made it look like House was. Always wished that they really were having sex all those times during earlier season canon so I really like fics that give their take on it and yours are always so different. Thanks for writing this!
jayfukae chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
my first time reading this sort of fic. it would be nice if you can do another fic, but this time maybe house, cuddy and one of her girl friend. and maybe we can see cuddy getting jealous this time around. just a random suggestion...
Bananafighter chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
mstimekeeper chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love everything you've ever written. But I never expected this treasure - this threesome is a SECRET guilty pleasure. Aside from that, I will always love the power plays and complex Huddiness you write. Looking forward to reading more from you (I hope!).
Abby chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Very good story.
pervgndrqer chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I had been dying to read this threesome for a long time! So, THANK YOU. It was so hot!
HuddyGirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
IDK, it's weird to imagine like this especially if she's with House and Chase joined it on them like that... LOL, sorry... I'm a die-hard Huddy fan so can't help but cringe when Chase joined them and is a bit bothered by this weird scenario... Hahahahaha, but the overall writing is still great. You can tell that if given the choice, Cuddy will still prefer House over Chase...
ParijanTaiyou chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I've dreamt of this story. Thank you. So much. It's perfect.
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wow, that was hot!
iridescentZEN chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
OMG, I love you. Fantastic.