Reviews for Pranked
Kawaii Cookie chapter 7 . 4/5
Maybe Trellis can get back at Enzo by replacing his drinking water with pickle juice. chapter 7 . 2/3
hey bud I am turning my name from to Sebastian Cantryn {just call me baz if u will} do you like my ideas for your next chapter? chapter 7 . 2/3
I saw u r amulet book six colored on devaintart and since I cant review on devaintart I can say this here, the picture rules! I also saw your amulet collage pic, good job on miskit! and I saw u r love triangle comic with trellis, Emily, and max I say to dat one, get him trelly boy. And I saw u r It was an accident comic, love it buddy. I saw your amulet meme on Devaintart too, I say to that, devil max on number 7! on Emily and leon all I can say for that is: tooooooooooooooo Cuuuuuuuuuuute! My favorite one is overprotective, I say to that: Miskit stop worrying! leon get used to it! and Emily go on that journey! for max's biggest fear you should have named it max's and trellis biggest fear But I love the part where max goes like "MY HAIR GELL!" I it bud! chapter 7 . 1/6
I love the part of navin's glasses scene "TRELLIS, Oh crap" niccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 7 . 1/6
Dear thecakemasterofpanem,
On a hunger games, princess tutu & fruits basket crossover called "A princess and sohmas in panem" the writer gave up of writing the rest of the chapters. The writer's username is Angel Ruvee and the username picture is torhu looking up at the sky from episiode 1 of fruits basket. so can you go to the story? Just type up on the right hand search bar "fruits basket crossover" or "Hunger games crossover" then just search thorough your results and if you cant find the story then write your next part of the story and at the end ask for help and I will respond as soon as I can.
signed, chapter 7 . 1/3
I've got one: chickens, it starts out Karen getting Rico down from the ceiling when Rico says "my turn" and after the whole fish problem was cleaned up. Rico gets feathered pillows and put the feathers in a bucket, hangs the bucket on top of trellises doorway puts a beak about to where trellises nose is, puts a feather launcher at the point of trellises butt and Emily walks in instead of trellis.
If u like it say thanks and if you need more ideas wright at the beginning of your story and I will get 2 ur message as soon as I can
Indigo Dragon chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
Let me just say, I LOVE this fanfic. It's HILARIOUS! And just like you said in your comments section, I have an idea for a prank...

Okay, so who hasn't gotten pranked yet? Let's see... COGSLEY. Knowing his disposition, that would make for a very, very entertaining chapter... and it would give him an excuse to join the prank war. I can just imagine. Can you? :D

See how far that idea takes you! And I really hope that this awesome, AWESOME fanfic keeps going!
seunghui.lee.961 chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
I don't mean to be too romantic with T&E but I wish on of them tripe over each other and some thing happened. Ex: Emilys mom saw it or even worse... (It happened because Miskit was fixing something and he hit the roof (which is the ground for Emily\Trellis)and one of the wood went up.)
missylasHay chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
That wat fun that trellis thow someone in the fish room. and leon an em shout WAT THE CRAP when the saw a cat face. in trellis room i luagh so hard bc i read out loud to. Get the phot in my head. it hint like a rockt when trellis thow the cat. in the room i luagh right there an thin. oh yeah prenak is on people. THAT MEAN WAR AHHHHHHHHH
missyLasHay chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Trellis face tron blue. Emily show it and ask are you ok. Trellis say yeah elf dos tron red when the blus. When he said this is all trying face tron blue so do his ears. Eily laugh. Karen say Emily this is not funny i would not let a boy in your. Thin his tron wiht i luagh when emily do chapter six is the boom funny the the five one bc it all war parnk time ehhh you are next watch you backx hahaha
missyLasHay chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
The game is on leon say watch your back he get navin goid. i laugh so hard on number . It was the boom. Good job and fist time read this I read the books the are good to
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
I LOVE THIS! Pretty please write more!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Poor Trellis! The deck is better than a lecture from mommy! Lol
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Yeah that's kinda sad Navin
Michelle chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
I don't know if I should do this but this time the stone play's a trick on emily the stone makes her here her dad everware she goes witch torments her but at the end of That emily gets back she learns That the stone likes to see people sade and angry so she just starts to ignore him and every other stonekeeper starts to do it becaues they agree That they are in a prank ware but what the stone did was just being mean so they agree to do That for a little, hope you like my idea.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »