Reviews for Big Ugly Lofts
libsta chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Just wanted to say I love your stories. Putty they haven't been updated in a while but would have to b the best teen wolf fiction around. Hope u update again soon!
Lola Tudor chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Just found this series. Love it please update soon
kari10 chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Absolutely love this story! I just ready the first one and the sequel all in one day :)!

I can't help but notice you haven't updated since January :( do you plan on coming in this story? Pleas say yes :(

And is so, please update soon :)
ellenfp chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
I really hope you decide to continue on with this story. It is definitely one of my favourite OC stories! Paige is now slowly growing into a more independent person. Super interested to see how you handle the Jennifer/Derek plot line!
Regin chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
I Like, I lust, I love!Please Update Soon!
PLEASE UPDATE chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
I love it! Please up date soon! XD
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Your frickon cruel. Update ASAP
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
i swear this story makes me cry. poor paige :( i understand where she's coming from though and my my heart breaks for her. aaaaaaaanyways, i absolutely loooooove this story and I really hope you update soon. keep up the good work!
Amanda chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Love this story soooo much! Update soon!
thecruelworldwelivein chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
Please update! :(
animegirly13 chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
This is seriously one of the best stories I've read in a long time! You must update soon. :)
BlueRoseUnwritten chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Omg! I love your story! Please write more. I need to know what happens between Paige and Derek. Is she really going to leave ?
lenayaj14 chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
So in love with this series. Stumbled across it and stayed up half the night reading. Please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Please publish next chapter soon! I love this story, I fell in love with Big empty houses and can't seem to stop reading your stories. So please, publish next chapter before I die! :)