Reviews for Big Ugly Lofts
OnlyTeenWolf chapter 7 . 7/20
Please don't let the Derek/Jennifer thing happen. I know you are already pass the scene where they hook up, but you aren't necessarily doing canon. It's just that they already have enough strain on their relationship right now, and I don't know if it would be worth it for them to try to fix it if they keep hurting each other. Hope to see you soon and happy writing!
Iansarmy chapter 7 . 6/24
Love it update soon :)
peygoodwin chapter 7 . 6/2
Love it!
lste chapter 7 . 3/19
This story kills me. It's written so well. I'm addicted and I love it.
midnight1221 chapter 7 . 3/12
I really loved your story and I am hoping that you plan to update soon
libsta chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Just wanted to say I love your stories. Putty they haven't been updated in a while but would have to b the best teen wolf fiction around. Hope u update again soon!
Lola Tudor chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Just found this series. Love it please update soon
kari10 chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Absolutely love this story! I just ready the first one and the sequel all in one day :)!

I can't help but notice you haven't updated since January :( do you plan on coming in this story? Pleas say yes :(

And is so, please update soon :)
efearthling chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
I really hope you decide to continue on with this story. It is definitely one of my favourite OC stories! Paige is now slowly growing into a more independent person. Super interested to see how you handle the Jennifer/Derek plot line!
Regin chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
I Like, I lust, I love!Please Update Soon!
PLEASE UPDATE chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
I love it! Please up date soon! XD
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Your frickon cruel. Update ASAP
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
i swear this story makes me cry. poor paige :( i understand where she's coming from though and my my heart breaks for her. aaaaaaaanyways, i absolutely loooooove this story and I really hope you update soon. keep up the good work!
Amanda chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Love this story soooo much! Update soon!