Reviews for Big Ugly Lofts
Rue Dawn chapter 7 . 7/2
This and the previous story are brilliant. I love them so so much and I am really quite sad that this ends here. I know life gets in the way but if you ever have time or the inclination to update I would love to read it.
Rebex05 chapter 7 . 12/23/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I NEEEEED MORE OF IT! I would personally love to hear more on the storyline of Derek and Paige having kids too!
B4bidden Products chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
Dam I agree with other readers it does suck this story isn't been written any more. maybe u will get this notice and I hope u do, pls consider starting again I truly have a gift. if I can't for some reason let someone else take over and at least finish it and truly be a waste not too
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2016
this story is a masterpiece its so sad that it appears to be abandoned
strangerdanger chapter 7 . 3/21/2016
Hey Ginny!
Your fanfic is one of the best I have ever read. Please, please, please come back and finish it! It's such a shame you left in the very middle of the story.
Pleasee!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
update please!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2016
Please update!1
OnlyTeenWolf chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
Please don't let the Derek/Jennifer thing happen. I know you are already pass the scene where they hook up, but you aren't necessarily doing canon. It's just that they already have enough strain on their relationship right now, and I don't know if it would be worth it for them to try to fix it if they keep hurting each other. Hope to see you soon and happy writing!
TheGreenKnightOfTheForest chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
Love it update soon :)
peygoodwin chapter 7 . 6/2/2015
Love it!
lste chapter 7 . 3/19/2015
This story kills me. It's written so well. I'm addicted and I love it.
midnight1221 chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
I really loved your story and I am hoping that you plan to update soon
libsta chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Just wanted to say I love your stories. Putty they haven't been updated in a while but would have to b the best teen wolf fiction around. Hope u update again soon!
Lola Tudor chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Just found this series. Love it please update soon
kari10 chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Absolutely love this story! I just ready the first one and the sequel all in one day :)!

I can't help but notice you haven't updated since January :( do you plan on coming in this story? Pleas say yes :(

And is so, please update soon :)