Reviews for Exchange
PokeWater chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Augh, that was beautiful. Heartbreaking. xD
AtobeLover chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Yeah, yeah it's me. Hey there long time no see/read/message.
I am so glad I sneaked onto my phone to see this achingly beautiful fic whose pairing I am not sorry I gave to you because you got them perfectly in character and love and asdfghjkl.
I am typing very very carefully so I don't mess up the words so I just want to say it was worth it, and I hope SyrenHug's happy she got such a good start to her challenge with your lovely fic :)
I really wish I could write like you, because your writing makes me smile and cry at the same time.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Why all the angst? ;A;
Erucchii chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love 1, 2 and 14 :D
And 21 was ROFL XD
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
NO NOT CRAP DAMMIT. stop. Hush. *putshandsoverears* Lalala can'ttttt hear youuu

Okay usually I can't pick favorites with your stuff but this time I'm gonna settle with 23. The main reason...is just that besides being awesome and funny ad completely AUGH-ish there's so much angst in this batch that I NEED the the happy one where they're still together in the future. Yes, you've bumped InuiRyo up the ranks in my book

The only thing is I can't read angst right now. I don't know why, probably had something to do with Ameiro Paradox.

I also really like 22 because I think we all have a fetish for beautiful Ryoma and GRAH THE DESCRIPTIONNNN *o*
(Ryomawhyareyoutellinginuiyoustolehisnotebook?)

I think I died a bit on the robot one. I can just imagine Inui now, trying to be sexy and looking awkward (especially with his huge creeper grin. You know the inui juice creeper grin.)

20, Inui I think you might be in trouble later on I'm just saying...I really think in the tenipuri Snow White Inui should have been the queen and made inui apples.

Okay, warning in advance I did like the angst ones I just can't comment on them to well cuz reasons.

19, 17, 16, 15 AUGH AUGH AUGH MY FEELINGSSSS ASDFGHJKL MY EMOTIONS.

Haha, the 'how hot am I now' game is so funny. I can't believe Inui's doing it willingly, Ryoma must have threatened him or something (won'tgetanyforthreeweeks!NO).
Oh, Ryoma. You attractive little person.

10, 11, 9 (YOUHIDTHATONEIDIDNTTHINKITWASANGST*CRY*), 6 and 2, YOU'RE SO GOOD AT THIS STOP MAKING ME LOVE YOU SO MUCH INURYO I'M GOING TO DIE OF HEARY FAILURE

Okay, I really should talk about the others too but NUMBER FOUR OH RYOMA. Of course you're already an item, Ryoma gets what he wants.

Also on Kirihara/Ryoma, THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THIS PAIRING. I already have it all figured out...But then I have the problem of who to pass it on to next...(iseriouslytalktosyrenhugatobeloveryouandth atsitthatsallwhatdoido)
SyrenHug chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
So before I get to my shameless fangirling I'm going to yell at you first. This was not crap, young lady. If this your crap then I honestly don't want to see your good stuff because it'll blow me away. This was great. Honestly. It almost bothers me a little how great.

All of them were perfect but the first one made my hurt heart. And when said that Ryoma happy was beautiful I was just internally crying. UGH.

And then Inui doing the robot was so funny I was crying. I can just imagine him grinding and trying to be sexy and Ryoma just like, "Oh my God who is that guy that is not my boyfriend."

But seriously. Thanks for doing the challenge. It makes me excited for some much needed diversity in the fandom and I'm excited for the future of the challenge. Team Ryoma-centric sticks together. :)

-Sy