Reviews for Scrapbook
OMG THE SMILES I HAVE! 3
storyholder chapter 4 . 1/22
I love this! (heart)
InevitableConfusion chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Oh, I love these! I have a weakness for families and domesticated life.
Thanks for sharing! I hope to see more in the future! :)
Nagareboshi Star chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Back to some wonderful Hiccstrid. fluff. Beautiful concept for a nice one-shot.
Nagareboshi Star chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
I love it how you compare Hiccup to a noodle.

Oh yes, let the staring begin, HA! Hiccup and Astrid are just too adorable sometimes.
Nagareboshi Star chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
I absolutely love how you depict Hiccup and Astrid as parents. Plain genius, might I say.
Nagareboshi Star chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
I am quite enjoying these one-shots so far. This one was hell amusing, really.
Dorkball McGee chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
That chapter had,me grinnibg throughout it's entirety
poser16 chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
This was a wonderful chapter. It's something I had never considered - who actually did the chores of the Haddock household? Your answer was very well-written, humorous, and sweet. I particularly loved Astrid's realization about Hiccup having to do the chores and the ending of the chapter.
Great update! (and I hope more are coming soon)

poser16
Percebeth16 chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Amazing!
Percebeth16 chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
That. Was the BEST ending EVER!
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
I hadn't thought about it, but yes, that makes sense. Someone would have to do the chores, and Hiccup wouldn't know that it was normally the woman's job, because there was no woman to do it, and he didn't really have the social sphere to see what happened in other peoples households.
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
Well, that sounds amusing. I wonder how big Toothless could really grow?
Foxxlight chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
This was so cute. c:
Anonyme chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
This is awesome! The Haddock family, first modern household in history! I can really see Hiccup sharing the chores with Astrid, especially while she is pregnant. I really like the way you do Hiccup and all the other characters in your stories. I hope to read more of them soon.