Reviews for you're killing me
AdDicTiOn chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
You're killing me... with your somber writing... it hurts so much...
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
*sniff* So beautifully written and so sad. Thanks for writing :,(
moon strut chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I've read this before. But I'm reading it again, now as an ereri shipper. It still hits hard where it hurts, by the way.
I don't know, excuse my terrible articulation at the moment, but there is something magical about this piece of writing. Your lines work so well, they are quotable, did you know that?
Also, it is quite different (kind of?) to see Levi die before Eren, since most people write about Eren being killed by Levi, actually.
Anyway, this is definitely a favorite for me. Excuse me while I bleed on the floor now.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This is so beautiful and sad.
I first thougth this was an AU, but when you mentioned titans, I guess you just made cigarettes exist in their world ;)
Anyway, a great story!
5arboosha chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This causes me so much pain. It's so beautifully written.
moshimellow chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Your stories are killing me.. But the writing is excellent enough that it's an addictive pain. :')
AdriftUponASeaOfTime chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
No words. I have no words.
Phoebstar989
Amvonz chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I don't even ship this but I need to say wooooow. This is very beautiful. You make every word count, and that makes your writing so powerful. It isn't very long, and I think that adds to the impact of your story. You give it just enough room to hit the reader and leave them in awe. Very good job. I'm sure you know that! Thanks for posting this fic, I'm really glad I read it.
Sally Howlett chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
"you know those aren't that easy to find."
first of all THIS was my favorite part! I laughed so much I couldnt breathe and nOW I NEED A HEART BECAUSE THIS IS SOOOOOOO KASDKSKJSKJASDK I'm dead.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
No...ahh...hic...Rivaille, dead? Urg...Eren...sniff...I...break down and sobs*
x.ephemera chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
WOW. I have no confidence in drawing males and know that i will butcher Eren and Rivaille into oblivion if I tried, but THIS THIS PIECE OF MILLION-DOLLAR BEAUTY MAKES ME WANT TO DO JUST THAT. Yes, fanart. I can just imagine Eren smoking a cigarette and looking off in the distance with THAT one expression. I can't describe it but it's crystal clear in my head. I love the progression of his character a lot. It bugged me a little that Rivaille's death was glossed over so much - easily overlooked actually. But after re-reading it, I've made peace with it. I guess it does go with the flow of the drabble and anything else would've been tacky. His silent grieving is perhaps more touching and tragic. Wahh, I love all your drabbles! Must read more! * v *
DevilGhostflower chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
All of my feels, ugh.
This was a really great read, just the right amount of detail, I think. Lovely work.
Saradavinci1995 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oh Dear Heavens... I've never cried so much at any SnK fan fictions before... And it's even my favorite pairing... GOD. You definitely know how to make words reach one's heart. The way you've written your stories is simply gorgeous, although most of them are so sad...

I'll be on the lookout for more! Despite crying my eyes out, I love your ideas, they're so sad, yet beautiful at the same time. You always seem to point out the strength of the bond between Rivaille and Eren so perfectly!
Orithyea chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Doing it separately has more advantages, imo. But, aaaah, the feels in this one.
azab chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I loved it a lot :)
and the end is awuful :(