Reviews for pyromania
missvalover94 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Please add more! It was great! Woul love to see more :)
nix.mixx.94 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I love Klaus and Elena…
You should continue this
get them to wreak havoc on the world
Sarah Rose Serena chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Nice little snippet. I enjoyed the witty flow and laced articulation of the dialogue. It teeters on the precipice of something great, a sense of untapped potential that gets me excited, but it never quite nails it down. Regardless, the glimpse is appreciable on its own.
PaulinhaEyva chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I love the couple Elena / Klaus, loved the story because you did aa couple without changing the essence of the characters, Klaus is still a damn hybrid crazy and sexy! I Love it!
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Hmm. Really interesting. I ship Caroline/Klaus hard core, so this piqued my interest. Really well written :)
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
ahh hello here we are again! i told you i'd review all of your wonderful fics and you know i keep my promises even if it takes me an obscenely long time haha i'm gonna try not to take so long on these latest fics though, mostly because holy /crap/ hope these are amazing like i know i've been gushing about your writing for god knows how long, ever since i met you probably, but i really honestly feel like you're getting even better as time goes on like this was gorgeous in such a simple, understated way and i just loved it to pieces omg okay let me see here

so the first sentence just sucks me in from the get-go which i commend you for bc god knows i have so much trouble writing a good hook (((i'm trying to write a scott/lydia rn and the first sentence is just sooo not working for me))) but hONESTLY "The first lesson of vampirism is that the world is simultaneously too big and too small and time runs on too much and too little all at once." how do you beautiful? i also love how this leads us right into elena's thoughts and how she has the capability to see and understand things clearly for what they are because it's such a great little piece of characterization that's also completely in-character and in line w/ canon that i feel a lot of people forget a lot of the time? like elena is actually really good at understanding things, especially people, it's her best strength when it comes to fighting evil vampires who are a thousand years older than her, that she can manipulate them because she understands them and i'm just SO glad that you got her characterization right on target from the very first paragraph and of course she was amazing in the rest of the fic too!

like obviously i love elena gilbert more than life itself and ok so i'm a bigger fan of her when she has her humanity turned on BUT i did adore the no-humanity elena plotline we got in the show and i think you captured that version of her so well here because first of all writing characters w/ literally no emotions has got to be difficult (WHICH YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE FROM THE SHOW ITSELF LMAO) but you managed it and you kept her so in character despite the no-humanity thing too, with how she was more blunt than usual but she was still very, i'm not sure what the word is, /elena/, i guess? like how she was just carelessly manipulating klaus with her body and with the zingers about caroline which was great, totally something she would have done (elena using the originals as her own personal pawns in a story where she's always been the most valued pawn herself iS MY MOST FAVORITE THING) and how she wanted to go talk to him as a sort of rebellion against the salvatores (this is giving me s2 elena/elijah flashbacks this is a situation) and just EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR INTERACTION WAS BEYOND GORGEOUS HOPE I S2G

and then klaus himself was terrific too omg i loved the little snatches we got into his thought process like how he starts out thinking elena is just boring and predictable (which from his pov i can totally understand) but then she keeps surprising him and he realizes she's switched off her humanity and she's able to match him in terms of wit and gOD I JUST LOVE THAT SHE SURPRISES HIM AND HE HAS TO ADJUST HIS WHOLE WAY OF THINKING JUST TO KEEP UP WITH HER but also i love that he /can/ keep up with her, that he /can/ match her and that he understands her thought process because ok as much as i love the salvatores they really can't match elena most of the time in terms of her emotional intelligence and understanding of other people which all stems from her compassion (not that they don't have compassion obvs but it's always been touted as elena's singular amazing trait but most people miss the fact that she doesn't just use her compassion to empathize with and comfort others but she also uses it to manipulate them because elena gilbert is a goddess ok that's all goodnight) god bless the salvatores though i mean they try (and damon can match her in wit and stefan's actually really good at the emotional manipulation game too) but your klaus just kind of cuts to the heart of everything and matches her completely and like obviously they're not some cliched true love type deal or anything (and i love that you didn't portray them as such too because as much as i adore klaus/elena these two have done so much shit to each other - as they mention in the fic, too, thanks for that omg ppl love glossing over all the horrible things these characters do - that they definitely are not some repeat of the stefan/elena true love forever thing) but he's just really good for her in terms of her ego and her intellect and gahhh i just love their dynamic as you portrayed it because it's all just so organic and lovely and afdjkglfkgjdkfgd

BASICALLY this was gorgeous and klaus and elena were both totally in character and god i wish something like this had happened in the show because it was amazing OH and also a couple of my fave lines consisting of klaus/elena banter:

"I don't have time for games." / "Who said we were playing a game?" he feigned innocence, throwing her his most effective doe–eyed face.

KLAUS' DOE-EYED FACE THAT'S MY FAVORITE I LOVE IT ohhh man joseph morgan is just REALLY good at those and i can just picture him in my head doing this to elena and just yes /please/ how are you even such a good writer?

"I'm not as fragile as everyone brings it upon themselves to think I am." THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST THING EVER JUST BECAUSE ELENAAAAA ughh and elena being strong and elena standing up for herself and elena insisting she not be treated like a china doll like yes yes yes a thousand times yes

"For a moment, she wasn't a past blood–bag to build his hybrid army or the newest baby vampire in Mystic Falls or a taunting reflection of Tatia Petrova. For a moment, she was the promise of vulnerability, someone he didn't want to see turn to ashes and dust like all the rest, even if that meant showing mercy on his end." AND THIS WAS JUST UGHHH SO MANY STUPID KLAUS/ELENA FEELINGS I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM

never stop writing okay hope you just have /such/ a way with words and i really really enjoyed reading this so much and also i love you beyond measure!
Sandrine Shaw chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I've had this bookmarked for a while, but I only got around to reading it now (both because real life got in the way and because I needed a bit of a break from all things TVD for a bit) and damn, that was so good! There's not really all that much Klaus/Elena fic around, and even less that's both well-written and finished.

You have a great handle on both characters and on their relationship, the way they're forever pushing each other's buttons. It's just like Elena with her switch flipped to go make herself at home at Klaus' place, drink his wine and try her best to make him uncomfortable, and I thought the discussion about why he didn't kill her was very interesting.

And his prickly reaction when Elena mentioned Caroline was just perfect! As was the ending, the way he held back just because he could, defying her expectations. I think my favorite bit from the entire fic is that line, though: "I hate to break it to you, darling, but to be frank, you wouldn't want to live on a planet where I switched off my humanity." Ouch! That's so true! (And so well phrased, I can practically hear him say those words!)
SerenaSullivan chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I really like Elena's character without her humanity and this scene should be on the show too. I love this two together and you did amazing job with them!
Heartnets chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I really enjoyed this, it's from a scene that really hasn't been written about, and you really stayed true to No!Humanity Elena and Klaus dealing with her predicament. I loved the kissing scene at the end, and how it was Klaus that broke away from it and not Elena since that really seems like something he would do. Damn, If only the show could include something like this into it.
S.J Carter chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh dear, you need to write more Klena, you depict the characters so well! You nailed humanity-less Elena (with the slight bitchiness and all) and Klaus cracks me up (Salvatore one and Salvatore two, oh how much I am picturing The Cat in the Hat right now). You totally did them justice, I loved this fic.
Bambieyes1234 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
There is such a fascinating and ever so ironic FEEL to this that I doubt I'll ever be able to overcome, that I know I'll never quite be able to pin down to a precise detail. Your use is language is flawless and flowing, and you just NAIL the tension between Klaus and Elena in a way that travels through the computer screen.