Reviews for Where's the Rum?
DoombotScout chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
CONTINUE! THIS IS SO FREAKING GOOD! Also, it is very realistic that Jack would hate the Avengers, and they would hate him, so that makes it even more amazing! That's so Jack...
-Doom
SteamRail74 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Throughout this whole thing, I honestly couldn't help but laugh. Sparrow's certainly a character to himself, and not very well liked by many (even to a few members of his crew)(and putting it lightly). You did a good job keeping Ja- sorry... CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow... in character, and an equally good job having the Avengers experience a taste of Sparrow (though it was a taste that they wish they didn't have XD). All in all this was a very good fic, nicely written, and very good character and detail. I would love to see a continuation of this, even if just to see how Loki would react and really reconsider if he really wanted Sparrow after all; seeing as how our favorite pirate does an excellent job of making people hate his guts just by being in the area (and he more often than not does virtually nothing outside of being himself to accomplish this XD).
Again, very well written, and thank you for this fic.
Finwitch1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
LOL. Of course official records wouldn't be telling anything but a Kraken eating Black Pearl if that... they're PIRATES. And I don't think the Flying Dutchman ever made it to the official records either.
barber477 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
MUST..HAVE...UPDATE! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
wtf ? hahahhaa nice one :D
Slenderbrine chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Make a sequel as to where Jack gets mondernized and takes on the Avengers AND somehow wins.
ICEAGEISEPIC chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
And all of the fans in the world said, "Yay!" Stark and Sparrow in the same story? Epic win! Though I do believe this could use more content, it worked well and is believable. (Well, except for all of the sci-fi, but that's kind of the point of sci-fi, isn't it?) Yet somehow, I don't see Jack being loyal to anyone. Loki might have some problems there. I think that Disney really needs to make a PotC/Avengers crossover! We should start a petition...
sisko66002 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Very interesting. Though through most of it I just kept thinking that having Jack and not Will just isn't right.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Good start, need the next scene
""
IamOminous chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Oh my GOD you have to update this this is CRAZY GOOD!