Reviews for the world isn't fond of pretty wishes
kittykathy chapter 1 . 2/9
How cuuute! Loved it. You did a wonderful job
ArthursShadow chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Omg them feels! I love this, really. It touched all the strings of my heart and strummed them into a single chord - look at how (awfully) poetic you've gotten me! ;)
KamuiSuou chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Hi there, were my eyes betraying me or the tags were really "Eren Y., Auruo B."?
Sleep is Overrated chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is so amazingly beautiful. "The world owed him this" This is where I had an inkling that something was wrong. I mean the genre was angst/friendship, and so far the story had been devoid of angst. The final scene was where I started to really tear up, as it portrayed Levi's emotions so well. Then I reconsidered the title and pretty much started crying uncontrollably.
silverskinned chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
that was so beautiful, i'm in tears
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
️️️️️
KatieKaboom713 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Goddamn! I nearly cried! :')
Roriette chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
so many things I liked about this fic.
but when I try to go back and figure it out, I lose track.
must be getting old *slaps self*

I always melt for baby(ish)!Eren. he's so adorb. like the most adorb baby ever. guh I can just *melts*
and of course the ending just goes and tears my heart a little, why not.
it's love, love, love! heichou *sniff*
loved Mikasa too, as per usual. always protective.
I feel bad for Levi. of course. like, he could have something to protect, but it turned out he couldn't, after all.
*sobs quietly*
This-Is-The-Beat-Of-My-Heart chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I almost cried
mamita chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I do not like Eren of seme, uke like me, I love to dominate Levi a Eren, I love the couple LevixEren, hopefully do more fics of them is well, thank you and kisses.
AdDicTiOn chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Idk why, but this was quite a heartbreaker for me. :') Well written nonetheless.
Shidou chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
oh my goodness this is so angst!
"Love, love, love!"
*cryyyyy I go...*
rosettique chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
this was so good it made me cry D:
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
You didn't have to make it so sad. And it began so sweetly too... Liked it regardless.
Cafe Lolita chapter 1 . 10/29/2013