Reviews for the world isn't fond of pretty wishes
Thank you chapter 1 . 4/29
Ohmygodwhy?! Why would you do this to me?! I'm so sad! I thought that it would end happily, but no! Awww! Poor Levi! He finally found something that would make him happy again! And then the world came and ripped it away! My poor baby! I can't right now. My heart is literally broken. Yet despite all of what I just said.. I'm in love with this story. It broke my heart and made me want to cry and yet... I can't help but love it. I'll definitely be back to reread this.. and feel the pain all over again.. But thanks to the author! Thanks so much! :(:):(:):(
kittykathy chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
How cuuute! Loved it. You did a wonderful job
Sigy Artyn chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Omg them feels! I love this, really. It touched all the strings of my heart and strummed them into a single chord - look at how (awfully) poetic you've gotten me! ;)
KamuiSuou chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Hi there, were my eyes betraying me or the tags were really "Eren Y., Auruo B."?
Sleep is Overrated chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is so amazingly beautiful. "The world owed him this" This is where I had an inkling that something was wrong. I mean the genre was angst/friendship, and so far the story had been devoid of angst. The final scene was where I started to really tear up, as it portrayed Levi's emotions so well. Then I reconsidered the title and pretty much started crying uncontrollably.
silverskinned chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
that was so beautiful, i'm in tears
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
️️️️️
KatieKaboom713 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Goddamn! I nearly cried! :')
Roriette chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
so many things I liked about this fic.
but when I try to go back and figure it out, I lose track.
must be getting old *slaps self*

I always melt for baby(ish)!Eren. he's so adorb. like the most adorb baby ever. guh I can just *melts*
and of course the ending just goes and tears my heart a little, why not.
it's love, love, love! heichou *sniff*
loved Mikasa too, as per usual. always protective.
I feel bad for Levi. of course. like, he could have something to protect, but it turned out he couldn't, after all.
*sobs quietly*
This-Is-The-Beat-Of-My-Heart chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I almost cried
mamita chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I do not like Eren of seme, uke like me, I love to dominate Levi a Eren, I love the couple LevixEren, hopefully do more fics of them is well, thank you and kisses.
AdDicTiOn chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Idk why, but this was quite a heartbreaker for me. :') Well written nonetheless.
Shidou chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
oh my goodness this is so angst!
"Love, love, love!"
*cryyyyy I go...*
nomasdfkjll chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
this was so good it made me cry D:
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
You didn't have to make it so sad. And it began so sweetly too... Liked it regardless.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »