Reviews for A choice
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
You know this type of story could come across as SO OOC for our guys. But your story is really well developed and seems to occur in a way that is very realistic to the two of them. Very believable! I love the trust and caring that goes on between them! And this isn't even a slash piece! Thanks for sharing! Off to read the sequel! :-D :-D
Dr. Kaitie Holmes chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Very...Fifty Shades of Grey. I think I'm blushing a bit, and I never do that. ; I love this!
ww0211 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Loved your version of how John would respond to Sherlock's self-destructive behavior!
StArBarD chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
John sounds a bit like Moriarty
EJ 12212012 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Lol oh dear. Those two.
RosesAreForever23 chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
This was, quite frankly, amazingly brilliant. Ilook forward to more stories, particularly along the lines of that riding crop you had mentioned ;D
Annie chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Great start to your story! I'd always seen Sherlock's drug abuse and general neglect for his "transport" as a bit counterproductive. After all, if he loves his brain so much, shouldn't he try to maintain its health? However, you allowed me to see it from a different perspective, which I thought was fantastic. Great job!

One minor flaw I spotted was in the fourth sentence. You mentioned that Sherlock was lying prone on the couch, but then you had him bringing his knees up. I had to reread this a couple of times before I understood what was happening. I understand now that you probably meant to use "prone" as a synonym for "flat", but lying prone (for a person) means to lie on one's stomach. Supine is to lie on one's back, and I believe that is what you mean to say. Once again, it's absolutely nothing major, and the only reason I'm mentioning it at all is because it confused me for a bit.

Excellent work thus far. I look forward to reading the rest!
-Annie
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
This is good! I like that there is no sex