Reviews for Bittersweet
Spotski chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Hey you should write more, its good
jannev chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
I really enjoy reading your writing and hope you keep posting new chapters for this story.
Riley Person chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Hey! You have a really good story. I have a headache from my sisters, Bree and Ryan arguing.
Bree: I think you should dance. It's super fun! Like, you can release your stress and sadness in lyrical. In hip pop, you can get rid of your anger!
Ryan: Are you saying I have anger problems!?
Bree: No. It's just that your anger can get out of hand.
Ryan: So you think I do have anger issues?!
Bree: I didn't say that.
Ryan: I know you meant it!
Bree: No! You just don't understand me.
Ryan: What is hard not to understand? You hate dresses. Dance and math are what get you through this messed up thing called life. And I also know you have depression! When were YOU going to tell us?! Huh?! Mom let it slip! *deep breath* Why didn't you? Don't you trust us? Don't you love us? I thought that we were suppose to tell each other everything?
Me: Great Ry. You made Bree cry.

Great sisters I have. Got to go get Bree to not flood the house with tears.
Arielonia chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
I like that you have original characters (like me) and the "pale man with a rapid heartbeat" must be your hybrid Chase right? What was he doing there? And who are his parents? Those are some of my thoughts and I can't wait to read more.

An interesting take and you do write well. Emma seems likely to panic alot... Aaron is not dead right? Just hurting a lot from the bite or?... :)
EmmaD1998 chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
This is really good :) please write more soon! ... But this is really weird and I'm not lying my name is Emma Daniel and my dad is called Scott!
Godisgood3 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
well, the story is amazing. like a lot of the stories on here! I love it! oh and to prove it, I'm not a wolf fan i'm all for the vampires but this has me hooked! DO NOT STOP WRITING!