Reviews for The Great Pirate Darcy
nanciellen chapter 1 . 6/10
What a wonderful little story. Perfect. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
What a sweet story. Cute.
Avanell chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Very nice story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Loved it! :)
georginiuxa chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
REALLY lovely story!
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Aw, this is sweet. That pirate storied would be really great if you fleshed it out and made it into a longer story. I would read it! :)
aray48 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
aw! i love this! it's fluffy and i like aunt lizzy! it seems fitting that she tells the stories too :] great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Aw! So cute!
fleetfoot chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I decided to review your short story mostly b/c of the "like cookies but better" idea. You get coodoes for having a funny review request.
1. The beginning paragraph is a little odd b/c of all of the information given... it is ALMOST an information overload.
2. I liked the interjection Elena makes about being able to communicate even though they were on different boats. That was cute. Although Lizzy could have said it was because the pirate ship sent an envoy to talk with Mr. Bennet, but either works.
3. I thought it might be nice to make Darcy and Lizzy's talk a little less formal... but given the time period I think you wrote it very well.

It was very cute, I liked it a lot. And you get extra points for keeping the characters in character all the way through. It is the most anoying thing when someone writes their actors in such a way that it is not in keeping with their previously determined character.

P.S. Please excuse any possible spelling mistakes. Sorry.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was adorable. I like stories about darcy and lizzie that are happy. Thank you. Write some more or expand on this one
IrishGrandma chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Hi, that was a very cute story. I love the way that fanfiction has represented D&E as very caring parents even to nieces and nephews. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
really cute
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Delightful
OliviaBe chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
So cute and fluffy! I love it!
msbookworm93 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013